Leagues Ultimate footy draft league!

Remove this Banner Ad

I took the bold step of starting a thread on the league board. I propose that we head over there for further discussion and, hopefully, a good bit of (friendly) trash talking.

So I was having a look at our league and cant help notice I was #1 in the RFP (restricted free agent priority) does that mean I get #1 draft pick as well? If so Im definitely not complaining! :thumbsu:

(although Ill spend many restless nights tossing up between Swan/Ablett)

to answer you question.. sorry but no

Someone dropped out of the league and we have a replacement now. So when that happened the final draft order has been finalised! Everything is now locked. Good Luck! and go tigers

So is the final order finalised now? I just did a Fantasy Elite draft last night and we couldnt find the draft order until minutes just before the start and it was quite stressful!

Also just a note, our draft last night had 12 people also (22 players each) and we only had 60secs allocated time each and it still took just over 3hrs!
So 2mins each picking time seems a little long and have the potential to drag out for quite a while... I realize most people will take less than 2mins but if someone isnt there the auto-picker waits the full 2mins before picking! Which tends to be quite annoying.

Any chance of changing it to 60-90secs? Its plenty of time especially considering you can plan/do your research as others are making their picks and you're waiting for your turn..

I think a happy medium would be 2 minutes for the first two or three rounds and then 60 seconds after that.

I think a happy medium would be 2 minutes for the first two or three rounds and then 60 seconds after that.

I guess so, but Im not sure there is the option of having differing allocated times. Think you would have to set the same amount of time all across the board. (could be wrong)

Also I dont know about you, but most people need more time later in the draft.. we all know what guns we want, but when the draft gets a bit thinner and you are picking over the scraps thats when you need some thinking time!

Heady to bed nice and early so I can be up at 4:00AM on Monday morning to draft with you guys. Let's do this!

if people are going to be allowed to trade 2 star players for 3 spuds this league is going to fall apart very quickly.

if people are going to be allowed to trade 2 star players for 3 spuds this league is going to fall apart very quickly.

That's trade was ridiculous. Can't help that think that it was only agreed on by Sunny Bill because he missed the Draft and picked up a heap of injured players. Luckily it has been veteod.

The fact that the trade was vetoed gives me a huge amount of confidence that this league will be an excellent one. Good job, guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update your apps, if you're a smart phone user. Ultimate Footy finally rolled out their update for 2014.

Yehyehyeh is me. I wonder how many "active" players we have as some teams seemed to be autopicked on draft night.

I like how they publish odds for each matchup too, although how I'm favourite I don't know.

in my UF league should i jump on langdon?? it would mean i have to drop guthrie

cheers

Why oh why don't we have a rolling lockout?

Shiel as sub.. can't do anything about it.

Agreed. Even though Round 1 is the most ridiculous example of the stupidity of the lockout, I'd still push for eliminating it in the next rounds. What say ye commissioner Slash?

i agree rolling lockout is the way to go if we can add it. late withdrawels, your players being named sub, its gonna continue all throughout the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back