Unpopular Carlton Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Logical Comments Thread

I strongly disagree. We have a big supporter base in WA, should we sell extra games there too?

Unfortunately for some, Carlton is a Victorian club, are we should give our 45k Vic fans 11 home games. Not try and appease a few to get another 1k in Adelaide.

Cripps will eventually get lured to a WA club :'(

I am scared this will happen

Our shiny new stadium is looking mighty nice, it has to be said. Could get a Cripps statue out the front of it if he comes to the Eagles or Dockers:D

I can't see it happening though. Everyone loves playing for Bolts.

I strongly disagree. We have a big supporter base in WA, should we sell extra games there too?

Unfortunately for some, Carlton is a Victorian club, are we should give our 45k Vic fans 11 home games. Not try and appease a few to get another 1k in Adelaide.

11 home games + the 6 that are also played in Melbourne? I mean home game or not the Vic fans are hardly missing out here. Selling home games is a bloody good idea. And for personal, selfish reasons I think if we are going to play the Dockers and Eagles only once each like this year, then both games should be here in Perth : - )

Whilst I agree that if we dont perform, Cripps may want to return West, however, he's signed on until 2019, so hopefully by then weve hit our straps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton haven't played in Adelaide for two years.

It would make us money and boost interstate membership.

The way the club finances are going you'll be lucky if Gillon and the gang don't relocate us permanently or make us merge .

One game out of the 17 you already get in Melb (and most Carlton supporters can't be ****ed going to)is a small price to pay .

Speaking of monograms, when are we gonna see the new(old) one on BF next to the usernames?

I liked Matthew Watson and feel the club failed in not being able utilise him to his fullest.

*takes off shirt*

Come at me :fire:
Something tells me you and Cringle will get on very, very well.... :rainbow:

Carlton haven't played in Adelaide for two years.

It would make us money and boost interstate membership.

The way the club finances are going you'll be lucky if Gillon and the gang don't relocate us permanently or make us merge .

One game out of the 17 you already get in Melb (and most Carlton supporters can't be stuffed going to)is a small price to pay .

Let's hold on the drama about Carlton and relocation. That's a bit much.

As for losing games interstate, it all evens out in the long run. Next year we will play in Adelaide as we should. But I completely disagree with any move to sell games interstate. We need to reward and grow our Victorian supporters as they're the reason we can afford to field a team. Maybe play a nab cup game, but when points are on the line. Giving up the home ground advantage in the persuit for cash is shortsighted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back