Unpopular Carlton Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

And its these "Senior" players I refer to as weeds, They teach the kids conditional still gets ya paid.

Conditional should never get to wear a jumper let alone Carlton's.
Well put! We all know Gibbsy is just making up the numbers this year and the crows first pick is coming our way. I really think why stop there trade Murph as well and hit the draft hard as I think SOS has done great job so far past 2 drafts, especially hearing that this is another strong draft like last years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and what of the 30 draft busts that preceded the last couple of drafts?! we are due for a good run. Law of averages and all that.

Nah, we got what we deserved over the past 30 drafts because we hired complete nincompoops to do the job, you don't get any 'law of average' bonuses for ineptitude.

We have competent & focussed people in the jobs now, their hit rate will be way higher than their predecessors purely on the basis of being thorough & methodical.

and what of the 30 draft busts that preceded the last couple of drafts?! we are due for a good run. Law of averages and all that.
We had them on the list so technically they made it.

Doesn't mean they were great, they were the best we had

We need to go out a pick up a young big key forward (Hogan, Patton, Lynch) to help lift the team ala Judd. I know everyone is against a 'quick fix' but having a forward line develop at a slower rate than the midfield and backline will hinder our chances of ever being contenders
Lynch comes out of contract end of 2018. Best time to swoop with some serious coin.
Aim at year's end is to get hopper from giants and keep first pick which will be 1 or 2 for sure, which will no doubt end up drafting another mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back