glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Really enjoying it so far. Great to see the level of focus on Saka from the outset.

Josh Kroenke seems to be enjoying himself almost too much haha.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Josh is also very likeable IMO. If he eventually takes over from Stan I think we will be in good hands.

The about turn on the Kroenkes has been fascinating, who would have thought spunking millions upon millions would finally help. Saying that there were hints a couple of years back once they turned the tide and Josh was given more to do then things would be more favourable for him, he always looked like he wanted to do the right thing and loved the club.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Arteta didn’t really strike me as that much of a swearer, however been fascinating to listen to f bomb after f bomb haha. Even the Stuart Macfarlane, the club’s photographer, got right into the action with his little speech right before the NLD :D

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Arteta didn’t really strike me as that much of a swearer, however been fascinating to listen to f bomb after f bomb haha. Even the Stuart Macfarlane, the club’s photographer, got right into the action with his little speech right before the NLD :D
The photographers speech was great. 😍

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
I feel like this has been alot more raw and honest than the produced Spurs version but perhaps thats bias.

* Loved Ramsdale. His anger at losing a clean sheet shows elite mentality. His parent's were fantastic to see aswell.
  • You can tell that Laca and Xhaka are big influences on the younger guys even from the small snippets. I hope we see more of Xhaka as I think it might actually help persuade fans to cool it on him a bit.
  • Auba definitely uses thickener or something for his hair!
  • Tierney is another great personality. Really raw and honest too.
  • Can see why Tavares maybe dropped off a bit due to a bit of homesickness and trying to acclimatise to London.
  • The vibe of majority of the guys seems to have been a big reason why they were signed too. Looks like a great culture.

Gambit78

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
That was a good win considering the struggle in that middle half hour. I know everyone's gagging for Gabriel Jesus, but we looked immediately more dangerous when Nketiah came on. Just feels like he'll surprise a lot of people this season.

Sep 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
I have been a Saliba sceptic, not because I don't think he will be a very good player, but because the hype since he signed has been so overwhelming for a CB who is still essentially a baby.

However, he was absolutely immense, positioning was A1, didn't commit a foul, the tackle in the box on Zaha was unbelievable. His pace over the pitch is a strength, but suddenness to identify and snuff out the chance was extraordinary.

Back