Upgrade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still keen on a Port mid after their bye

Wines and Gray have very high BEs, so the trade can wait an extra week

In round 11:
Week 11 bye rookie -> Wines or Gray (both under $500k)

Dont let me down lads, score 100s this week and in round 10, show me you're worth it!

I'm still keen on a Port mid after their bye

Wines and Gray have very high BEs, so the trade can wait an extra week

In round 11:
Week 11 bye rookie -> Wines or Gray (both under $500k)

Dont let me down lads, score 100s this week and in round 10, show me you're worth it!
Ebert is the one you want

Robbie is injured and Wines is terrible ;)

Robbie is injured and Wines is terrible ;)
I'm a cheapskate, I'll take Wines at $480ish in round 11

Newman out (hopefully he plays again and makes a bit more), Adams to def, Wines in

Probably just target Lynch after the bye. Will consider wines as he will represent good value, but want to save the final spots in mids for 110+ averaging players. Don't think wines is capable of averaging that from rd 10-22. (105 player imo)

There's a reason why this thread is quiet. Unless you have missed an obvious premo over the 1st 8 rounds, most upgrade targets are performing fairly ordinarily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a reason why this thread is quiet. Unless you have missed an obvious premo over the 1st 8 rounds, most upgrade targets are performing fairly ordinarily.

I've made lots of upgrades, and now they've all got targets on them. :mad:

Probably just target Lynch after the bye. Will consider wines as he will represent good value, but want to save the final spots in mids for 110+ averaging players. Don't think wines is capable of averaging that from rd 10-22. (105 player imo)

Lynch is a monty trade in at rd 12, once his 39 point Shanghai effort rolls through. You could go a round earlier if in rd 11 bye trouble, but he has WC and another $35k drop in him.

Lynch is a monty trade in at rd 12, once his 39 point Shanghai effort rolls through. You could go a round earlier if in rd 11 bye trouble, but he has WC and another $35k drop in him.
Yup. Now that he has had that poor game, he is off my radar for next week. No one really sticking out from either side as a must trade in at this stage, might pass altogether, if I can scrounge enough for the rest of the byes.

4 upgrades for me, I'd need 3 Defenders, (2 if Newman is a keeper) should be able get these cheapish, 550k and below.
Doc, Laird and Lloyd would be nice. Willing to take a punt on McGovern for the right price.
Also need 1 Ruck, Gawn when he gets back and bottoms out or Stef maybe.
So I'll need about 2.1 mil to finish my team.

My man petracca starting to get midfield minutes, I'm telling you jump on campaigners.

I am so tempted but that same thing that stopped me from starting with Oliver is nagging: as a Melbourne supporter, you can never expect nice things from your players.

I am so tempted but that same thing that stopped me from starting with Oliver is nagging: as a Melbourne supporter, you can never expect nice things from your players.
If he stays fit expect him to be one of the best players in the comp next year or so. The coach is the risk if you get him now, if he keeps getting mid time he'll ton every week, if fwd - the ball doesn't get to him enough.

Screenshot_20170516-115912.jpg

How come he is scoring so much better this year compared to the rest of his career? More midfield minutes? More of a license to win his own ball? And how would it be impacted it Gray manages to get his body right and play more midfield minutes?

View attachment 371098

How come he is scoring so much better this year compared to the rest of his career? More midfield minutes? More of a license to win his own ball? And how would it be impacted it Gray manages to get his body right and play more midfield minutes?
He went on a similar run at the start of 2015 as well, so I'm reluctant to jump on. However, not sure of the reason he dropped off. Could be having a spike season.

View attachment 371098

He's out of contract at the end of the season. Chasing that paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back