Upgrade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Lloyd
Crappy disposal but still scores well.
Will he be in the best 6 defenders this year?
Will his scoring diminish with some of the Sydney In's (McVeigh, Heeney, Rohan)
Crappy disposal? He is elite by foot

Definitely can be top 6 by seasons end

How about trading Barrett to Lloyd in the midfield and then move him to the backline once Marchbank has completely mooed. Gets you Lloyd in now and takes the SP's off the ground.
Damn, that's a good idea.

Who are these pure footy boys? Were they just making this up?

AFL 5th in kicks, 5th in effective disposals per game going at 76%DE
the guys from CD who collect all the stats. they talked about clangers. turnovers and kicks to advantage
Overall not bad but when he does f/up he does it royally type thing.

the guys from CD who collect all the stats. they talked about clangers. turnovers and kicks to advantage
Overall not bad but when he does f/up he does it royally type thing.
Ahk. Yeah he is going at 3 clangers a game.

Being a half back there obviously is a lot more risk when turning it over

yeah it was something like 3 goals 2 points as a direct result from his clangers.

Lloyd does A LOT of the kicking out of the backline for the Swans. Unlike most his first instinct is to get the ball on his boot quickly. It's good for stats like (duh) kicks, rebounds, metres gained, etc. If he's lucky it lands with a Swan or in a contest. But he definitely CAN turn it over a lot because it's a rushed hack out of the backline. Obviously as the Swans do better (they're not really 0-4 bad), he'll get more "clean" ball I'd think. Should only help his scoring.

Lloyd does A LOT of the kicking out of the backline for the Swans. Unlike most his first instinct is to get the ball on his boot quickly. It's good for stats like (duh) kicks, rebounds, metres gained, etc. If he's lucky it lands with a Swan or in a contest. But he definitely CAN turn it over a lot because it's a rushed hack out of the backline. Obviously as the Swans do better (they're not really 0-4 bad), he'll get more "clean" ball I'd think. Should only help his scoring.
I will certainly be looking at Lloyd when I have enough $$ for an upgrade

Simpson about 470k next week.
Pass

Here's a picture of him playing off half back

get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaw, Parker, Ward and Franklin will continue to drop, high BE's again

Pittard will have a BE of 130ish, so he should drop a bit before his bye

p4pWnIk.gif

What is everyone's opinion on Alex Rance? Right now he looks a possibility as my next upgrade target.

What is everyone's opinion on Alex Rance? Right now he looks a possibility as my next upgrade target.
I don't think Richmonds new gamestyle suits him as far as scores go.

Still a decent scorer but probably not a top 6 SC defender anymore.

I'm tempted by Cripps. There was always significant risk of slow start given his limited preseason. 37 touches suggests that maybe he's getting closer to his normal level. Although I really should be upgrading my backline first considering I started with 2 premiums there. So I probably will end up getting Shaw first. I'm not super keen on Simpson because I feel like Carlton have a lot of rebounding options now with some of their guys eating into those points that were previously being absorbed just by Simpson and Docherty.
Rance is a gun and will still produce a monster score here or there but at the moment is not playing a style that will lead to big points in SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back