Upgrade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still very tempted to get Heater. Best stat-padder in the game.

you just know he'll go big in the next few weeks.
This

85+ and I'll take him TBH.

Sadly I'm going to have to cull a mooer early to get my team balance back :(

Need to move adams back to def
85+?? Why would that be acceptable. With 85-90 scores he'll hardly make you any money for a quick upgrade. He's also $400k, that's a heap

Surely 90+ at least is the aim for a def keeper you're brining in

He looks very fit. If he keeps playing that half back/wing role he's going to score well. Vince owners should be worried

85+?? Why would that be acceptable. With 85-90 scores he'll hardly make you any money for a quick upgrade. He's also $400k, that's a heap

Surely 90+ at least is the aim for a def keeper you're brining in

He looks very fit. If he keeps playing that half back/wing role he's going to score well. Vince owners should be worried
Just next week. I think he's got a 95+ average in him playing like that last night. Not expecting another huge score.

At 400k, he's the best D5/6 Keeper I'll get.

Just next week. I think he's got a 95+ average in him playing like that last night. Not expecting another huge score.

At 400k, he's the best D5/6 Keeper I'll get.
Oohhh right, my bad. Yeah you're right! Marchbank with another ~70 score might be done, so Marchbank to Hibberd (assuming he gets a lot of the ball next week) for only $50k!

Oohhh right, my bad. Yeah you're right! Marchbank with another ~70 score might be done, so Marchbank to Hibberd (assuming he gets a lot of the ball next week) for only $50k!
I think marchbank is close to a 120. But Hampton pulling a 100+ has ****ed it all up.

I'll probably dump Hampton after next game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think marchbank is close to a 120. But Hampton pulling a 100+ has ****** it all up.

I'll probably dump Hampton after next game
How inconsiderate amirite?

How dare he score 103 when he's been forced to take the field with Newman being omitted. How dare he drop his BE in a time where cash generation looks bleak.

As per this article discussing our changes in method could Duncan be an option a little down the track. Currently less than 1% ownership.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ather-than-major-surgery-20170424-gvrbuw.html

Talks about more handballs (extraction) from Danger and a lower K:H ratio helping Duncan this season (amongst others). 29 touches so far and over 115 sc per game.
He's benefited from Caddy leaving and is looking pretty good.

Worst case he makes a great M8 or I saw jump on board.

Dusty looks tempting but would you pick him over Sloane, Rocky, Selwood, etc?
The guys you mentioned won't be dropping under $600k any time soon
If Dusty drops under $550k then he's very juicy

Piggerd and Shaw will both be in the low to mid 400ks in the next two weeks.

Could probably straight swap Otten and a little bit of extra cash + Marchy and have them both.

If Hibberd goes 90 + next week everyone will be trading Marchbank to him for only about $98,000.

Could end up as a very cheap D6 for everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back