Upper Murray FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Could they have played finals only?
Tumba would have been the most affected from what I’m told. Would be missing 6-8 senior players. And they would have been the biggest threat to Cudgewa. So maybe but teams would be depleted. I just don’t know what could have been done to be fair to all clubs. It’s another blow. But what’s written in tomorrow’s border is a bit rich from Cudgewa considering their delegates voted for it after receiving all the facts.

Tumba would have been the most affected from what I’m told. Would be missing 6-8 senior players. And they would have been the biggest threat to Cudgewa. So maybe but teams would be depleted. I just don’t know what could have been done to be fair to all clubs. It’s another blow. But what’s written in tomorrow’s border is a bit rich from Cudgewa considering their delegates voted for it after receiving all the facts.
Yes as a previous player I was disappointed for them, but surprised they voted for it considering their current position

Last edited:

Time to stop being too proud and form a combined Upper Murray side to go into the TDFL.
I don’t think there’s been a been a better time to explore other options for the clubs in the league. Whether that be a merger between the Corryong teams or do the outlying clubs in tumba and Bullioh heading to neighbouring leagues. But as you say after last years debacle who knows.

Whilst I agree I don’t think a new regime will be able to change the status quo as long as Cudgewa feel the need to keep going.

Say what ya like weak as piss not having a final series. 2v3 whoever wins plays off the next weekend.
say goodbye to upper Murray league. who is going to drive there to play when they can’t finish a season off

Hearing the Beechy Boys will be heading back to their Home Club next year.
They wanted to all have a crack at a Flag together but sadly Covid has gotten in the way

Hearing the Beechy Boys will be heading back to their Home Club next year.
They wanted to all have a crack at a Flag together but sadly Covid has gotten in the way
There resigned for next year with a big signing out of the Hume league a gun full
Forward playing in lions colours at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back