hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Yeah do it properly or not at all. Every sport it seems needs presence on the Gold Coast.

Nearly all fail.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
The pass from McLaughlin was fine. Unconventional, but still OK.

Edit: There was no action worth punishment. You wouldn't recommend trying that all the time. But there's no harm, no foul.
If Winterbottom doesn't see him and turns normally, I can guarantee you that Mclaughlin gets sanctioned for it.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Doesn't actually matter unless they touched, which they didn't.
They only didn't crash because Frosty was smart. If Frosty had knowingly driven into him (for their to be a penalty), he would be just as culpable as Scott for the collision.

I understand why they've ruled it that way, I just think the rule is average.

GoBlues13

Debutant
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ford (Frosty)
BJR parted ways with Bright. Expect Tander or Ash Walsh to take the seat you would think.
I'd rather see Tander in the bjr car. He's had a good 2016 and yet her are parting with him. The question is, do bjr want Tander? If not he's a chance of not getting a drive next season!

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Forgot about GRM. Reckon he'd take him back?
Nope.

Think Golding has that seat, although given his poor efforts in the enduros they might leave him for another year.

Maybe Garth for a year as a mentor. Teach Goldy how to punt people.

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like Golding and think he potential, but he needs one more year in the DVS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gary Jacobson is leading the DVS points, and doesn't seem to have any main game drive lined up next year. He also didn't have an Enduro drive this year either.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I like Golding and think he potential, but he needs one more year in the DVS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gary Jacobson is leading the DVS points, and doesn't seem to have any main game drive lined up next year. He also didn't have an Enduro drive this year either.
He's been good for a few years and isn't exactly old either. Maybe he doesn't bring enough coin ?? Todd Hazelwood is another one, great family run team and the kid has huge potential.

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
He's been good for a few years and isn't exactly old either. Maybe he doesn't bring enough coin ?? Todd Hazelwood is another one, great family run team and the kid has huge potential.
Yeah massive fan of Todd Hazelwood. I actually had a hot lap with him at Phillip Island earlier this year, incredible time. It's unbelievable to think how these guys do it. We were the only one on track and even then it's super intense, I can't imagine doing it on the first lap of a race with 25 cars around you. Todd and his team were such a great group of people too. I was the last of the 3 of us to do the hot lap and we drove back to his garage area before the rest of the team could, so Todd and I had a chat until they arrived. I also got to have a walk through the RBRAs garage as that's where the passenger changes were taking place for the hot laps. Lowndes, Roland Dane were both around, Mostert and Neil Crompton were having a chat just a few metres away from me.

Was devastated after he was taken off the track while leading at Sandown, but was super impressed when he came from the rear of the field to finish 3rd or 4th in the final race.

Back