Vale Mitch Hahn (not dead - OP is just a flog)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wondered why my hair was sticking up. Must be the postive ions working in harmony with my hair Gel.

something_mary.jpg

Round? Opposition? Incident?

Bullshit.

We all saw you get humiliated in your third straight PF though.

I couldn't tell you.... All I remember is watching you guys in action, seeing Boomer take a dive for a soft free and thinking how bloody typical.

It mustn't have been against us because I do remember that it was a close game.

It has and still has a perfectly cromulent topic: how Mitch Hahn represeneted, and now against reprsents, everything that is shit about the one flag having multi prelim losing Dogs.

Just because I have marshalled an impressive array of evidence - the AoS, Corey McKernan's superiority to every Dogs player since Whitten, your shameful adoption of the thuggish journeyman Hall - to support this doesn't mean I've ever taken it off topic.

The mewling of Dogs fans as they dance on the head of a pin to try and avoid the hasrh reality of the shitness of Footscray - now being passed down the generations through Mitch Wallis' et al at the AoS - is what's ruined this otherwise brilliant thread.

We bow down to you, ArdenTron.

ardenfarnztron2.jpg

For your superflogginess knows no bounds and has left us vanquished at your feet.

Then again, it's hard to argue against a broken record.

This thread hasn't had a topic for weeks.

Thread title should read "Reasons why SLF doesn't like the Bulldogs, with the occasional input from North supporters who disown him"

Thread title and contents are accurate.

This thread is all about someone who was retired only to return, albeit with their best work behind them.

This thread is all about someone who was retired only to return, albeit with their best work behind them.

Almost good stuff, but really, I've taunted **** out of you Dogflogs before, but I've never had you suckers coming back again and again for close on 50 pages.

So in that respect, it is some of my best work.

its only 50 pages long because you keep bumping it with new taunts that you are to gutless to make a new thread for, for fear of being owned further by all the other Bay13 flogs willing to take you to task for your welshing ways.

Stop bumping this thread and start a new one you gutless liar

Oh dear son, you really don't know much about footy do you?

(This should be obvious from your username admittedly)

So a 20yo kid, in the heat of a Preliminary Final war, gathers more possessions and more Contested Possessions than AA warriors like Hayes, Boyd and Goddard, yet you don't rate him...:confused:

And I'm the one who supposedly doesn't know much about footy??? Don't worry I'm sure Zieblow and Clangington will keep you moist in your panties for years to come with their dominance of superpowers like Richmond, West Coast and Essendon:rolleyes:

BTW how is the Stevens Vs West poll going for you:D

The Dogs fans can dish out but not take it back.

Sooks. Like Barry Hall.

Ha ha ha

No, that would be you who can dish it out but cant take it SquibLeftFoot. You have been shown many times to be a sook when you cop some flak. I still remember you having a cry of "Go get ****ed" at thne re-posting of Floyd's video. Funny :)

I smile when I recollect your nervous breakdown on this site after the Hall/Thompson incident. If I could have, I would have gone up to you and licked the tears off your face like Eric Cartman "Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness".

If North ever do fold/merge/relocate etc I will be tremendously sad for their real supporters i.e the majority of their fans with class, dignity and humility, i.e not you

However, I and many others will be on here pointing and laughing hysterically in the direction of you, and ONLY you.

And it will be sweet. Because we just know you will bleed and cry so profusely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since both of us in '10? Or since 08 when I jumped in? :D

Back on topic you say? Oh ok Mitch Hahn has been rookied listed and will be an assistant coach at Williamstown.

There you go mate.

Yeah
Back on topic

Is there any concern from Doggies' fans about the impact that Hahn will have on the younger players at WB/Williamstown? Or is it a case of - ordinary player, good coach?

Memo Footscray supporters: the thing Shagga has is a PREMIERSHIP CUP.

Though in the course of my research, I have found a copy of the Footy Record (as it was) from the last time you won anything.

Asterix+at+the+Olympic+Games.jpg

Dunno, he's a very highly regarded coach and has an ongoing career in football.

You could do worse than get him down to the Academy of Shitness.

That is of course if there's anything you think Shagga might know about football that the giant of the game Mitch hahn can't impute to the sons of duds.

Dunno, he's a very highly regarded coach and has an ongoing career in football.

Yep, he coached Frankston to 3 whole wins in 2009.

2010 was an even more successful year (hard to believe) where Shagga was arrested and given permission to attend two games as a spectator for Bendigo after hitting the piss pretty hard at an official function. No word if either a portaloo or Lionel Ritchie was involved though.

North's high performance culture breeds another off field success story :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back