Vale Mitch Hahn (not dead - OP is just a flog)

Remove this Banner Ad

North's high performance culture breeds another off field success story :thumbsu:

At least he hasn't joined Al Qaeda and become a threat to the West like Danny Southern.

Fact is when we was playing for us, he was a gun who won a Norm Smith and had a career that eclipsed that of Brad Johnson (for starters).

At least he hasn't joined Al Qaeda and become a threat to the West like Danny Southern.

Source?

Fact is when we was playing for us, he was a gun who won a Norm Smith and had a career that eclipsed that of Brad Johnson (for starters).

Why deflect?

You said he's a highly regarded coach and implied a successful ongoing career in football. That's false.

He has a succesful ongoing career in football.

Successful, as in it's ongoing despite showing no real aptitude for anything other than smashing pints at functions?

As I said, you could do a lot worse to get down to the AoS.

You already have - Mitch Hahn.

Can't argue with that. Hahn is an honest battler and if we're being honest, I reckon he'd struggle to take Frankston to more than say, 2 wins.

Max.

HeMadLando.jpg

Did Shagga ever pay for a cleaner out of his OWN pocket? If so, I'm happy to admit he has high performance culture.

cleaners-300x225.jpg

Yep, he coached Frankston to 3 whole wins in 2009.

2010 was an even more successful year (hard to believe) where Shagga was arrested and given permission to attend two games as a spectator for Bendigo after hitting the piss pretty hard at an official function. No word if either a portaloo or Lionel Ritchie was involved though.

North's high performance culture breeds another off field success story :thumbsu:
This was actually pretty funny.
:thumbsu:

Wow playing the "all Muslims are terrorists" card. :eek:

Does somebody actually get their sense of humour removed when they buy a Footscray membership.

Its like the bloke who went onto GD and read my pisstake 'awesome travel experiences' post about punching a camel and then came eher and posted it 'prove' I was being hypocritical when I called Barry Hall a thug.

FFS.

I realise you lot have had a very tough run these last 50 odd years, but come on, chin up lads. Its not as bad as it seems.

(I lie, it is)

For reference, the Brad Scott 'high performance culture' thing with JZ and Slammin' Sammy Wright is an in joke from the latest edition of True North magazine, where they take the piss out of Scott for his intensity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cancer > SweetLeftFoot's 'humour'

Have you even read Rebecca's Journey mate.

I'll let you in on a little secret here.

Don't kid yourself that I'm trying to be funny on this thread for your sake.

I'm just amusing myself by winding flogs like you up.

With great success.

Hahaha you loser

You have gone around this thread with the biggest FIFJAM (F**k I'm Funny Just Ask Me) attitude indulging in wanky little high fives with a few of your eeny weeny widdle Norf friends and making self congratulatory posts all along.

Plus you've squibbed every point I've made pointing out your hypocrisy, whining and generally knobendish-ness, no one has quite mastered the art of selective quoting like you

I laugh at you Sweetle, not with you, you're nothing more than a pissant with a potato wedge on his shoulder, to be laughed at, mocked, pitied and derided at will

For reference, the Brad Scott 'high performance culture' thing with JZ and Slammin' Sammy Wright is an in joke from the latest edition of True North magazine, where they take the piss out of Scott for his intensity.

Yeah, right. I'm sure the 3 people who read True North think you're hilarious.

Dunno, he's a very highly regarded coach and has an ongoing career in football.

You could do worse than get him down to the Academy of Shitness.

That is of course if there's anything you think Shagga might know about football that the giant of the game Mitch hahn can't impute to the sons of duds.

As I said, you could do a lot worse to get down to the AoS.

You already have - Mitch Hahn.

Here we go with the broken record again. Do you intentionally repeat yourself or are you getting senile in your old age?

At least he hasn't spent time behind bars like certain former North players. You can accuse him of terrorism all you want, but he's not the one with the rap sheet.

Shannon Grant wishes he was half as good as Brad Johnson

Just to settle the differences between Norf and Western supporters. Can we both agre that David King is a deadset flog of the highest order?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back