Vale Mitch Hahn (not dead - OP is just a flog)

Remove this Banner Ad

Majak has plenty of work to do, but the ability is there.
Even if he was up to it (he isn't) there is no way in hell he is going to get close to catching Goldy & H-Mac

Even if he was up to it (he isn't) there is no way in hell he is going to get close to catching Goldy & H-Mac

I doubt we'd play him a ruckman. I'd see him more a forward who can chop out/mix things up in the ruck.

If only we had the pipeline of young talent coming through like you guys hey.

Reckon you'll get a win this season?

LOL.

Pissants.

If only we had the pipeline of young talent coming through like you guys hey.

Reckon you'll get a win this season?

LOL.

Pissants.
You pull out a thread from 2 years ago, what a ****ing FLOG.

by the pic in you avatar i don't think you are located at Werribee 2nds, more like Werribee s**t farm.

You can change your name from SLFlog, but once a flog always a flog:eek:

Hahn reminded me of a slightly more skilful jack ziebell SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yep that sounds like something old hahny would be doing. Classic hahny.
As an aside, we had a really good booze-themed side within a short space of time.

We had a Hahn, Toohey, Foster, Ballantyne, Grant, Cambell and Beveridge all within a few years of each other.

Whatever happened to SLF?

That whiney little fella was comedy gold 🤭

Just had a quick look over random pages of this fred over lunch and he was melting all over this sample size. I don't think it's too much to extrapolate that to all 30+ pages. That is serious commitment to melting.

Whatever happened to SLF?

That whiney little fella was comedy gold 🤭

Changed his name to reflect Majak, these days name changed to reference renowned superstar Jy Simpkin.

For all his posturing about no flags for Hahn etc, SLF has loved lavishing praise on various north shitmen over the years now the glorious 90’s are a fading memory.

Changed his name to reflect Majak, these days name changed to reference renowned superstar Jy Simpkin.

For all his posturing about no flags for Hahn etc, SLF has loved lavishing praise on various north shitmen over the years now the glorious 90’s are a fading memory.

I recall people thinking SLF may have the Purple dude!

...I also wonder if he thought that Firrito spud was genuinely tough 😆

And they don't come much shittier than Shannon Grant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back