Review VB: Put a fork in him!

Put a fork in him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His disposal and composure (or complete lack thereof) today and dropped mark were extremely disappointing for an ex captain surrounded by kids.

He won't be dropped due to lack of options but if we had 5 of our better injured players available he would be lucky to get the vest.

i just dont know where the improvement comes from. his injury is just a very difficult one to come back from, especially for someone his age. he looks panicky under pressure and his skills just aren't there. in the past we could rely on him to shut a player down, but the way griffen ran away from him down the wing was telling. what is his place in the team anymore? everyone wished that he would come back well from the injury, but he's struggling something bad

I'm voting done, but if there was an option for "he's probably done, but hopefully he can find form in the SANFL and at least push for selection," - then I'd vote for it.

I like the guy, but he's too vanilla, and he has no weapons to over come this (ie, Jenkins is soft and lazy, but at least he's tall). He's a relic from the Crowbot and Sando days, and it's time for us to move on.

Bit harsh. 8th game back after a full year out. He will get better as time goes on.

That's what the SANFL is for - or do we give him an entire underperforming season in the seniors to try and regain the form that saw him finish ~17th in our 2013 BnF?

Back