Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I hope the players are hurting as much as I am.

I suspect they won’t be. They still get paid for not turning up.
Mate I am
That was a dagger through the heart
I'm usually somewhat optimistic but we were like rabbits in the headlights ...... again !

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
The AFLPA , the only union in Australia with any power left says you can only train so many hours a day fine

Take their phones of them , sit them in a dark room for the week with the derby on loop and all the supporters lamentations from Twitter BF and FB scrolling through on the bottom of the screen warts and all

Just go Guantanamo Bay on the buggers

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

The AFLPA , the only union in Australia with any power left says you can only train so many hours a day fine

Take their phones of them , sit them in a dark room for the week with the derby on loop and all the supporters lamentations from Twitter BF and FB scrolling through on the bottom of the screen warts and all

Just go Guantanamo Bay on the buggers

Here you go.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
It just shows the absolute chasm between the 2 lists
Not lists. Game plan and systems. We’re not a team of anyone can come in and do the role.
Hurn out, Witherdeen in
Barras out, Rotham in
McGovern out, Edwards in

We’re not even close to that level.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
We need to get blasted like they did last week. Calll them weak as piss, JLo hardly said anything in his presser, last week Simpson said his team were s**t and basically let them know. There is no passion and we accept mediocrity. Until we don’t, we will continue to gift these aresholes 2 games every year

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
I had to take you off ignore to see you are still a bitter and twisted old fool. Chapman was playing with 1 arm today buddy. You do know that ?
You have had me on ignore??!?

Ohh. All those wasted keystrokes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funbeanman

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Getting smashed by the Eagles is a massive dagger in the hearts of all Freo fans it will take a very long time to recover

sumavich

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Think we are getting used to it! The players on the other hand, they still get paid. Fyfe is becoming exactly like pav, a politician

Last edited:

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Here you go.

Probably overkill when you just lost a granny

11 straight doibies ..... I’m calling justified

We all know the 6 hours without their phones is the real punishment

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Why we playing players and easing them into it?
Tucker should never have played. Play Blakely or Banfield ffs. The fact Tucker doesn’t have to earn it reeks.
Same to Lobb. 6 weeks out with a knee, in without any fitness and we have to ease into it. Lobb have been garbage ever since.

A forward line of Schulz, Crowden and Colyer yet Sturt and Treacy have to earn it? Get real. Crowden isn’t going to make it. He’s state league and that’s it. Schulz best and worst is miles apart. Know what’s funny? The coaches gave a notice to Colyer. And he’s been arguably better then all of the small/medium forwards the past month Fredrick included. So where’s the notice to those guys?
This is the third time JLo has lost at the selection table. Arrogant thinking Treacy out and disrespecting West coast by saying Fyfe forward. Their midfield shat on ours, with Fyfe in it. Awful changes.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
The problem is there are some running around for us that wouldn't be on any other list .
Unfortunately there are To many of them to replace.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

blue shark

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The problem is there are some running around for us that wouldn't be on any other list .
Unfortunately there are To many of them to replace.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Really don’t understand how Meek was dropped as soon as Lobb was available.
Double team NN, fill in the hole at CHB.
At worst put him on Kennedy.
As for the midfield they all want to hunt the ball.
We haven’t looked good since Crowley, Suban, Deboer, were sacrificing their game, bodies.
WC play tall, forget Lobb he is just not a big body for the job.
A team that doesn’t score, us, why turn it into a shootout?
Has to be an arm wrestle, their skills, systems, are ingrained no matter who is out.

summerthebat

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2007
Teenage Mountain
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't recall a game where I felt like every player was beaten, let alone beaten so badly and I can't think of many times I've accused our players of 'not trying', but I don't know what else to call that second half.

When we're talking about 23 players getting beaten easily, and nothing changing between quarters and hearing the coach in his press conference hang out the mids and single out the defence for underperforming (our key defenders have played less than 100 games combined and never before as a unit).... well, I'm not buying that this one is entirely on the players.

JLO is well and truly back on 'idiot watch'

Our team was badly prepared, badly organised and unresponsive.

This is on the coach.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
I,'ve been bagged on here for critizing Longmuirs pressers but I,m going to say it watching this last one was like having teeth drilled without a pain killer.
That presser was excruciating. You would hope he doesn't front the players with that sort of demeanor.

Ragtooth

All Australian
May 22, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Longmuir has a good record with connecting with players and getting the most out of them while developing a good system (Fwd coach at WC, Def coach at Coll). I personally back him.

Today the players rolled over. It was like they treating this (Derby) as just another game. No heart. Massive dagger in the heart of Freo supporters, especially when the media was starting to take notice. This one hurts. Roll in the changes.

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Ryan and Serong are the only players I would want with me in a group fight. The rest are nice guys who don’t have it in them to throw a punch, Walters and Acres would definitely hide in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
We've broken JLos' biggest losing margin twice this year now. Maybe we were actually one of the benefactors of Covidball conditions. Should we expect an 100 point loss to a full strength side soon?

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ryan and Serong are the only players I would want with me in a group fight. The rest are nice guys who don’t have it in them to throw a punch, Walters and Acres would definitely hide in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan, Serong, Darcy and Hughes for me. The others can run away and Walters can flop to the ground and play dead like he does on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back