Venting thread (Opposition flogs welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 299681

Re Ben Reid

Yeah you're probably right, not a Collingwood fan trolling GWS...

Haha not a troll but very one eyed, and hate seeing is beaten up by people!
Oh Andre probably time you stopped stalking people who have a different opinion and get over this issue you have, very strange what you are doing...... By the way bigfooty is a free world to post in any thread's I choose to about what I feel like....

Why cherry pick those posts? Why not quote the majority of his posts on the D&T board that are in GWS player threads? Or the posts in other neutral threads? And if his aim was to troll, why not do so on those boards, where the burden of proof on being a GWS supporter is lower?

So far he's had one meltdown on the GWS board, attacking your's truly and GG for saying that we weren't intending to stop having goes at Eddie. That's a bit of a failure as a troll - almost 500 posts in for one effort that was more insulting tantrum than troll. If he's a troll, he's basically the crappiest troll ever - he's posted more constructive posts on this board than trolling!

I still reckon he has a soft spot for Collingwood based off his posting history, despite his claims to the contrary - I saw the Ben Reid and Daniel Wells posts at the time, and it fitted with having a go at us over Eddie. But you're tossing out 80%+ of the evidence just to see what you want to see.
So I'm a crap troll thanks

Andre you have lost the plot. (going crazy)
No no no.

This (the below) is losing the plot
Time for you to stop the childish I don't like Collingwood as normal people get over reading it. Maybe go sook on your Brisbane board about collingwood as people are sick of it.

You shouldn't be a mod. Time for you to go back to the Brisbane board and stay there than trying to be important with gws posters.

You have serious issues if all you do is sook about football and Collingwood all the time. Time to get a life buddy as people don't care about the drama queen rants. Im not biased like some.

Thanks troll for the kindness troll attack rants. Have a nice day.
I'd be happy to support you for what it's worth, probably not much, and I dont beleive you're a troll. If you could just climb down from a couple of Sundays posts that were personal?
We dont need shitfights between us.

No no no.

This (the below) is losing the plot
My posts are nothing compared to just reading your posting history, I would hate to see a list of your post's you have probably been banned over compared to my posts buddy if you think I've lost the plot.

My posts are nothing compared to just reading your posting history, I would hate to see a list of your post's you have probably been banned over compared to my posts buddy if you think I've lost the plot.

I have definetely in the past overstepped the bounds against opposition supporters. No doubt. Admitted that often.

Never against fellow fans in our own board.

Comments like this make you seem like you are a def troll alias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair he sticks it up people who show our club no respect, and deserve it not Giants supporters

I have definetely in the past overstepped the bounds against opposition supporters. No doubt. Admitted that often.

Never against fellow fans in our own board.

Comments like this make you seem like you are a def troll alias.
Try reading your own posting history, not great at all just like Andre's.

Trouble reading my post?

Hmmm and again the last comment makes me feel like youre a troll alias.

You have def been around longer than your sign-on and probably originally as a pie.
So it's ok for you to read my posting history and comment throwing out assumptions at me but when I read your posting history and comment I get branded a troll. Yeh really making sense buddy.

So it's ok for you to read my posting history and comment throwing out assumptions at me but when I read your posting history and comment I get branded a troll. Yeh really making sense buddy.
Ive not looked at your posting history. Think you are looking for Andre.

I used comments that we had on this very thread. You were the one to bring up banning history, which would of been well before your time and unknown to you if this is your 1st attempt joining.

I branded you a troll , i actually accused you not branded, because you came in having goes at anyone and everyone then when you got laughed out of here you complained you were being picked on.

Heads up if you are a newbie(and yes i very much doubt it), If you have 2 teams its fine. Just be honest about it and its best not to involve yourself in heated convos that involve both clubs on the club board.(ie Dlanod, Simmo etc etc)

Anyhow,

Soooo anyone think Fat headed Eddie going to explode after getting pick 2?

Ive not looked at your posting history. Think you are looking for Andre.

I used comments that we had on this very thread. You were the one to bring up banning history, which would of been well before your time and unknown to you if this is your 1st attempt joining.

I branded you a troll , i actually accused you not branded, because you came in having goes at anyone and everyone then when you got laughed out of here you complained you were being picked on.

Heads up if you are a newbie(and yes i very much doubt it), If you have 2 teams its fine. Just be honest about it and its best not to involve yourself in heated convos that involve both clubs on the club board.

Anyhow,

Soooo anyone think Fat headed Eddie going to explode after getting pick 2?
Lol you must get banned to reply like that. Thanks for proving my instincts right. Go Giants

Agreed
And I said it wasn't on at the time. I think a climb down is appropriate, an apology to some a really good idea. Some people find that hard to do.
I certainly had some foul tempered Sunday mornings with a hangover when I was 21 though.
Being young and being a tool isn't an excuse, but it's certainly common to be one among twenty-something year-old males. I can see what you're saying, just as the others also have a point, too regarding their suspicions of troll behaviour.

Who really knows? There's a lot of people in the world with mental health issues. Erratic behaviour can certainly be attributed to people with mental health issues and social media/forums have a funny way of bringing the prevalence of many people's struggles to light.

I think for many people, forums give an outlet which allows people to escape the real world and forget their struggles. For many people - especially those struggling mentally - often exhaust themselves throughout the day trying to self-regulate their behaviour just so they can maintain a status of regular functionality within society.

I see this a lot in my profession, with all kinds of injuries and mental breakdowns as a result of peoples struggling with everyday life. For many people, especially young males which are in the most critical demographic, seeking help is either not an option or an unfathomable decision to make.

There's a chance that any of the above hypotheses are accurate. Either way, there's probably no point spending time worrying about or speculating on something we don't know. The poster in question behaved poorly, had his own reasons which we don't know why, so it's probably time to move on.

Being young and being a tool isn't an excuse, but it's certainly common to be one among twenty-something year-old males. I can see what you're saying, just as the others also have a point, too regarding their suspicions of troll behaviour.

Who really knows? There's a lot of people in the world with mental health issues. Erratic behaviour can certainly be attributed to people with mental health issues and social media/forums have a funny way of bringing the prevalence of many people's struggles to light.

I think for many people, forums give an outlet which allows people to escape the real world and forget their struggles. For many people - especially those struggling mentally - often exhaust themselves throughout the day trying to self-regulate their behaviour just so they can maintain a status of regular functionality within society.

I see this a lot in my profession, with all kinds of injuries and mental breakdowns as a result of peoples struggling with everyday life. For many people, especially young males which are in the most critical demographic, seeking help is either not an option or an unfathomable decision to make.

There's a chance that any of the above hypotheses are accurate. Either way, there's probably no point spending time worrying about or speculating on something we don't know. The poster in question behaved poorly, had his own reasons which we don't know why, so it's probably time to move on.
I agree if he wont climb down. I actually agree with his original post though I get it's not popular, not with the personal attacks that followed it. Generally I'm uncomfortable with singling out an individual and my reflex is not join to join in, just not a herd animal as I've said befote. Lot of sense in your post.

I agree if he wont climb down. I actually agree with his original post though I get it's not popular, not with the personal attacks that followed it. Generally I'm uncomfortable with singling out an individual and my reflex is not join to join in, just not a herd animal as I've said befote. Lot of sense in your post.
The original post was fine in terms of a difference of opinion. However, as I stated previously I thought its very abrupt delivery wasn't necessary and wasn't going to be received well on that basis alone.

If you want to make a point and be effective, going off with a half-cocked rant and then digging a massive hole for yourself by making personal attacks against multiple posters certainly isn't the right way to go about it.

I agree that the retaliations weren't ideal, either. I also respect people who think for themselves and don't conform like "sheople". My view is that there are posters here who wear their hearts on their sleeve and are fiercely protective of both the club and this forum.

Passion combined with a desire to purge trolls will lead to emotions spilling over. That's what has happened here. It's a shame if the poster in question is genuinely a passionate Giants supporter.

Every fan on here is valuable and as we're a small club, it'd be nice if we all stuck together. That's what "ideal worlds" are for, but we're certainly not in one of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back