Vesty’s Worst Player of the Week 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a list of West Coast players who had less of the football than Charlie Curnow in the worst game he's played for over 18 months.

Jeremy McGovern, Chris Masten, Mark Hutchings, Jack Petruccelle, Jack Darling, Daniel Venables, Tom Barrass, Jake Waterman, Oscar Allen, Jarrod Brander, Liam Ryan, Tom Cole, Nathan Vardy, Tom Hickey.

Or to put it another way, each of the same list of West Coast players had less than half the football that Ed Curnow racked up.
Ah yes because junk posessions us everything. Carlton should be flag threats

Lance Franklin - 2 possessions to three quarter time playing on a guy 6 inches shorter than him and 20kgs lighter.
Sydney's marquee forward. Finished the game with the same number of touches as debutant Bailey Smith and most fans want Smith demoted.

Nominating Tom Lynch, a literal seagull could have kicked his goals, looked like a poor mans mix of Harry McKay and Josh Jenkins with the fitness of Stewie Dew (current day)
Lynch coming back from 9 months out and 2 ops kicked a 3rd of what the whole Melbum team managed, can we put down a whole club my vote is the bruise free Dees.

Lance Franklin - 2 possessions to three quarter time playing on a guy 6 inches shorter than him and 20kgs lighter.
Sydney's marquee forward. Finished the game with the same number of touches as debutant Bailey Smith and most fans want Smith demoted.

Heard Sydney has found a replacement for Bud-Day next week, more talent and costs less per kick

1553404297470.png

Genuinely thought he was not playing last night.

WC just got outscored 91 to 20 points over three Quarters of football by the team that finished 15th last year.

That, sir, is junk.

That junk, sir, is still better than Carlton since they got caught cheating.

It doesn't surprise me how little wit you have; you have a vast body of work to inform our expectations.

It is still strangely disappointing, though.

You would think that after all the tanking Carlton has done the past 20 years they would have a team of guns ready for a finals push

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you nominate a whole team, if so I think the Essendon Stoners will will hands down

I second this nomination.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Nominating Tom Lynch, a literal seagull could have kicked his goals, looked like a poor mans mix of Harry McKay and Josh Jenkins with the fitness of Stewie Dew (current day)

A seagull may have kicked all 3 of those goals but you can be sure Nathan Jones wouldnt have.

Buddy ... bang for buck ..
You just described Jesinta

45b04d6bb406945cc92d5ce060ebc90b

Remove this Banner Ad

Back