Suggestion View Total Posters in a Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

facepalm.jpg

Chief

What chance of having a "View Top Contributors" button for an entire board? Instead of manually going thru every single thread and copying+pasting names, and then trying to remove formatting and duplicates......you can click a single button that lists everyone and post count.

That would be the ultimate evolution of the current ability.

Now extended to Veterans List members, which is 500 posts and 4 years membership.

Let's see if this blows anything up.
I love you.

Chief

What chance of having a "View Top Contributors" button for an entire board? Instead of manually going thru every single thread and copying+pasting names, and then trying to remove formatting and duplicates......you can click a single button that lists everyone and post count.

That would be the ultimate evolution of the current ability.

Why do you need that?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you need that?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
On my board, Hall of fame thing. I need a list of every single person who's ever posted in the board and how many posts. So I can select people for yearly voting. If it was as I suggested, I could just do it myself every year rather than ask admin. The alternate option is insanely manual labor....viewing contributors by thread, every single thread, removing formatting and duplicate names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back