Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see how this most recent Vince stuff doesn't end in a massive cleanout of people... That stuff is shockingly recent and disturbing.

The more I read about it the more disgusted I am and think a whole heap people are getting fired just can't see how people aren't losing their jobs over this.

😳 … surely Vince doesn’t walk away from this one.

Vince is absolutely gone (and should be jailed), it's the other high ranking execs that I fear will be let off the hook.

An awful mysognist culture is one thing, turning a blind eye to blatant sex trafficking is simply unforgiveable.

Allegedly… But yes if true hopefully some jail time. Wouldn’t surprise me if he topped himself.

Thankfully that culture is changing across society but wrestling has been bad for it. Plenty of horrible stories from big names across the board.

Presser will be veeeeery interesting.

no, it won't. either they will request that it's not discussed, OR they will they say cannot comment because it's under investigation.

the people who attend these conferences/ask questions will give softballs because they want to be at the next conference and so on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presser will be veeeeery interesting.

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

Wrestling journalist asking hard hitting questions ???

If accurate, then Vince McMahon is as evil as the character he portrayed.

This will be the final nail in the coffin for him as a public figure.

Whilst wrestling has always been ahead of the curve in regards to industry innovation, it still seems so far behind with its culture.

They knew of several incidents of where McMahon paid of women and had them sign NDA prior to merger. The merger would of always gone through but maybe in hindsight McMahon would of been forced to remain in retirement.

That's just it - everything was covered by an NDA, we hadn't seen anything like this in the first round of allegations. This is another realm entirely, it might've killed the company 3 years ago.

Did laugh at Vinnie Mac naming his sex toys after wrestlers.
I do the same thing tbh, had a sesh with Abdullah the Butcher last night 😚
Scary to think that this was only a couple of years ago. Just imagine what depraved stuff he was getting up to and away with in the 90s

Pretty sure Vince is bi-sexual, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash did an interview once where they strongly implied such...so no surprise Vinnie has fantasies about his wrestlers. Vince would have done a lot of guys over the journey, most notably HBK and I tend to believe those particular rumors with all that's come out in recent years.

But yeah the amount of women we might never know. Vince is and always was psychopath.

If accurate, then Vince McMahon is as evil as the character he portrayed.

This will be the final nail in the coffin for him as a public figure.

Whilst wrestling has always been ahead of the curve in regards to industry innovation, it still seems so far behind with its culture.

It wasn't even a character. It was just him being himself lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back