Visitor's Book - Give the Board a Bump

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly, Kennett groupies are sometimes found even within traditional inner-city clubs also.

And their capacity for wilful blindness is rather extraordinary.

This description posted by a Demons comrade about Jade's - amongst the most actively callous and disrespectful towards the Roys and all of us as supporters - on a different MB thread, was simply glorious. It applies rather well to many in this category, but especially to him...

What you want to be reality, and what is reality, are two different things. Work hard towards one day recognizing this. Your posting on this site is forever ridiculous and biased.

Me, after reading that post:

Fo2mb5.gif
BDdfoO.gif

saWH32.gif

Got 'im!

7ODnaEA.jpg

Clear to see why you have been voted by your peers... flog of the year yada yada yada...

Exactly the meltdown I was anticipating!

And yes, I did check back when I got on the Bay at the start of the season and saw how you'd been busily creating aliases to try to put me in that position - to divert away from the rather larger number of genuine regulars voting for you on that poll thread. Didn't even work though, did it
5I0bAE6.gif

Way to launch a personal attack across multiple boards...

uJNTOOy.jpg

Respect to the Royboys.

A question.

Do Fitzroy have possession of their cups?

There were no cups given for the 8 premierships Fitzroy won. I am not sure when the Premiership cup came into the VFL but obviously it was sometime after 1944. But in any case in the last 10 years the AFL has allowed clubs to retrospectively purchase premiership cups for those years they weren't given. The Fitzroy-Brisbane Lions Historical society raised the money over a number of years and did this for Fitzroy's 8 cups.

The 1944 cup is on display in the MCG museum. The other 7 cups are in the Historical Society's museum at Etihad Stadium along with a lot of other Fitzroy memoribillia.

(No doubt there is plenty of other Fitzroy memoribillia out there besides that: with Fitzroy Football Club / at their shop; with the Brisbane Lions; and with random Fitzroy fans, etc.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back