MVP Votes vee dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Eternal hour hey.

My missus has a broken patella at the moment so everything is second to getting that s**t sorted with her ... and it was her birthday yesterday. So this was a low priority. I'll do it now.

Also still haven't watched this game properly so i'm not voting.

Last edited:
Here are my slack arse, late vote counted votes for the game against the GODees.

Sheeze - 60 votes. LOL. Hurry up Harry!!!
JZ - 58 votes. Captain's game. Again.
Shiels - 27 votes. Our youngest player and two of our oldest lead the votes. Onya Pup (but some guys need a long in the mirror.)
Cunners - 15 votes. What a warrior. Still going after everything he's been thru.
Bull - 14 votes. One of a few younger guys who stood up.
Jy - 8 votes. played with a broken hand in a glove and it obviously affected him but he still stood up.
CCJ got one vote and that was a joke. A bunch of guys got three votes some cos of the joke factor. Hear that fellas, your supporters think you're a joke. Youse better lift this week. Log, Sleevo, Hall, Bmac and Turner got the three votes. Maybe one of those guys deserved something.

5 - Harry Sheezel.
4 - Jack Ziebell.
3 - Liam Shiels.
2 - Ben Cunnington.
1 - Cam Zurhaar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaderboard at round 7:

23 - Harry Sheezel.
15 - Jack Ziebell.
11 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
11 - Cam Zurhaar.
9 - Ben Cunnington.
8 - Jaidyn Stephenson.
5 - Todd Goldstein.
5 - Griffin Logue.
5 - Jy Simpkin.
4 - Charlie Comben.
3 - Hugh Greenwood.
3 - Liam Shiels.
2 - Nick Larkey.
1 - Will Phillips.

Coaches award this week:

Cunners - 4
Log - 3
Bull - 2
JZ and Chom one each.

Coaches Award Tally:

Chom - 16.
Cunners - 9.
Bull - 8.
Log - 7.
Hughey - 6.
KT - 5.
Sleevo - 5.
Ziebs - 5.
Lmac - 4.
Sheez - 3.
Bonar - 2.
Darcy Tuckerbox - 2.
Goldy. - 2
Squiz - 2.
WiPhi - 2.
Corr.
Howe.
Souv.
Tom Pow!!

Eternal hour hey.

My missus has a broken patella at the moment so everything is second to getting that s**t sorted with her ... and it was her birthday yesterday. So this was a low priority. I'll do it now.

Also still haven't watched this game properly so i'm not voting.

Thanks ferbs and all the best to Mrs Ferbs. That’s the Ryan Papenhauzen injury (fellow North man). Not good at all mate.

Cheers - it sucks to be her right now. Hopping around on crutches with a giant splint/brace thing on her leg. Can't drive, can't get much done...

But I don't think its as bad as our Ryan's. She's got a couple of clean fractures but he really made a mess of it?. I saw what was sposed to be an xray of his knee and it was really bad, bit of bone everywhere and the patella itself in sections. Hopefully she's back on her feet in a couple of months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back