MVP Votes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown - 3. I dunno... I thought he really stiood up and showed leadership when it mattered.
Cunners - 2. It was a toss up with these two to be honest. Normally I would have picked Cunners but BBB gets bonus points for his effort trying to lift the team when it mattered.
Taz - 1. Could have been one of about 4 players but he gets it.

This weeks votes:

Cunners - 59 votes. I'm getting a bit blase about him winning bog every week. Take it for granted he'll be our best player.
Ats - 30 votes. Continuing to thrive in traffic off the HBF. He is getting very good.
Browny - 28 votes. Massive lift in the third when we needed something. Great to see him bag the goals and be in a forward line that gives him some support.
Taz - 23 votes. He's coming into some good form too, starting to look like an AA defender again these last few weeks.
Froggy - 8 votes. Another starting to find the form of last season or earlier. A bit patchy and fumbly this week but he knows how to find it.
Higgo - 3 votes. Similar story with Froggy and Higgo. Both guns but their skills are a bit down atm. Stands out with Higgo cos he is normally silk.
TT - 2 votes. Speaking of silk. Tarryn still struggles in the second half (and understandably given he is still a kid, winning the ball from intense contests) but soon he's gonna start getting some real match fitness and we'll be even more impressed.
Goldy, JMac and Larks got a vote each. Good to see JMac played reasonably well, much better than earlier in the year. The other two ... well I expect both of them to snag at least a few votes every week atm.

5 - Ben Cunnington.
4 - Shaun Atley.
3 - Ben Brown.
2 - Robbie Tarrant.
1 - Trent Dumont.

The leaderboard after round 8:

Ben Cunnington - 26.
Shaun Atley - 20.
Jed Anderson - 11.
Trent Dumont - 7.
Shaun Higgins - 7.
Jasper Pittard - 7.