Voting for Home and Aways

Remove this Banner Ad

Shinners,

Would be happy to back you up in assisting you in doing the votes for this board too

Did you get the email from francis trainor from the club late last week (People who put their email address on the renewal form for their membship) it seems they are trialling a weekly email to all members. It also seems they are going to re-develop the offical website in a magazine style format which means we may not have a forum for a while to do the votes for the H & A season.

Paul

Heavens No! We may be entertaining some forum people over here for a while. Bring on the anti-Corey league! I see they're growing.

[This message has been edited by 35eye (edited 12 March 2001).]

I was a regular voter on the roo forum. I thought the system used by Daniel and Paul was excellent. One thing I am worried about. How do we counteract the brownlow blonde factor. How many blonde players do we have at North ?

Paul

Yeah, I got the e-mail newsletter (note that the Dish was featured in the article!!!
biggrin.gif
). Maybe we should e-mail them and see if we can do the count and include it in the newsletter?

Hotham

The blonde factor? Maybe we could take a second set of votes for the hairstyle of the week
biggrin.gif

How will i know who to vote for, if we have more that three blonde players. I can feel performance anxiety setting in already. Do we really have any hair proud players at North ?. Well Mick is definitely out, because he aint got any. I would say Shannon Grant he seems is a little hair proud.

Shinners,

Yeah i reckon we should email francis and let the club know what we are doing. Maybe this could be the way to get it done offically through the club eh Daniel?

Anyone else going to the Practice match against the Dockers on Saturday?

Paul

Originally posted by hotham:
Grant he seems is a little hair proud.

You have to be joking Shannons hair looks disgusting at the moment, and this is the first year that Corey seems to have got it right, Dillon Smiths hair looks like a woolly sheep, but who cares as long as they can play football.

You could be right Daphne. I will be at the practice match. I think my vocal cords need a practice run before Rd 1.Otherwise I might do myself an injury.

Originally posted by hotham:
Do we really have any hair proud players at North ?. Well Mick is definitely out, because he aint got any. I would say Shannon Grant he seems is a little hair proud.

The Duck is pretty hair proud, as you put it. A while ago he categorically denied on the radio that he was getting Yeah Yeah treatment but admitted to using a special "lotion" to ward off baldness.

Corey McKernan refused to have his photo taken for last year's player shots at the same time as the others. It was scheduled to occur without notice to the players straight after a training session & he wanted to go home first & clean himself up. The rumour is, he got a haircut for the photo.

I think John Blakey is hair-proud. His crop never appears unruly or unkempt.

I reckon Shane Clayton uses only quality styling products.

There's a player wearing number 41 for the magoos. He has a fantastic head of hair.

Leigh Colbert. Definitely hair proud!

Jason McCartney. (See John Blakey)

Check out Joe McLaren's player photo. Do I see some styling product there?

Dylan Smith is doing alright on the hair front. I bet he polls a couple of Brownlow votes this year. And he's blonde, to boot.

David Calthorpe. I think he's in denial. That bald patch is getting bigger & his hair is getting shaggier.

Mark Hilton, well there's a few chicks waiting with baited breath for his next 1950's army-cut. With cuts that short, he probably only gets away with 4 per year. I don't know if you call that hair proud or lazy.

Stuart Cochrane. I think this boy is the hair proudest at North. At least it gets him a lot of attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is happening with this, has there been a decision made yet or are we just going to leave it. I can never put my vote in until after I view the video, for obvious reasons.

Originally posted by Daphne:
Rooboy69, stop sitting around and get your teeth into this one.

[This message has been edited by Daphne (edited 10 February 2001).]
Gezz I just read this message again Rooboy96 I think it was USC who forged my name, and that message takes on a whole new meaning now. She is a sick woman sick sick sick.
biggrin.gif
:

Originally posted by 35eye:
The Duck is pretty hair proud, as you put it. A while ago he categorically denied on the radio that he was getting Yeah Yeah treatment but admitted to using a special "lotion" to ward off baldness.

Corey McKernan refused to have his photo taken for last year's player shots at the same time as the others. It was scheduled to occur without notice to the players straight after a training session & he wanted to go home first & clean himself up. The rumour is, he got a haircut for the photo.

There's a player wearing number 41 for the magoos. He has a fantastic head of hair.

Dylan Smith is doing alright on the hair front. I bet he polls a couple of Brownlow votes this year. And he's blonde, to boot.

David Calthorpe. I think he's in denial. That bald patch is getting bigger & his hair is getting shaggier.

Mark Hilton, well there's a few chicks waiting with baited breath for his next 1950's army-cut. With cuts that short, he probably only gets away with 4 per year. I don't know if you call that hair proud or lazy.

Stuart Cochrane. I think this boy is the hair proudest at North. At least it gets him a lot of attention.

Oh my God 35eye, you are a classic !!!!! Yours is the most light hearted funniest post i have read for a while.

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
Daffy what's this 69 business... are you getting funny with me???[/QUOTE
If you go back and read that whole post Rooboy96, then you would realise that it is actually USC herself writing to you
biggrin.gif
: Actually what she is asking you to do is disgusting.

Now I want to know what is happening with the voting are we going to do it or are we going to leave it. Bearing in mind that I dont vote until I see the replay, as it is hard for me to vote until then, seeing as I only ever see about 40% of the game when I am there, most of the time I am either in the tunnel or behind by hands.

Originally posted by 35eye:

I've only just noticed this pearler myself.
I think us girls, boys can too if you want should have a 3,2,1 vote on the haircuts too.

There is another player you left off this list.

SPIKE, I'm not sure what his number is, but fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer will be able to spot him at the next MK match or at training.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back