Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my feeling too. Don't excuse it, and think the club should cut ties with him if it is affecting others, but can understand how fractured a relationship could become going through a traumatic event like that.

Most likely they probably aren't as happy anymore, and most likely not having sex anymore.

Still very disappointed in Rohan though, and if the Hawkins punching him part is true, then he got what he deserved

Except they've had another kid since losing one of their twins back in 2018.

These attempts by posters to justify why it's reasonable that Rohan allegedly cheated on his wife are pretty bloody ordinary.

These attempts by posters to justify why it's reasonable that Rohan allegedly cheated on his wife are pretty bloody ordinary.
I don’t think anyone is saying it’s reasonable, it’s just not uncommon as a reaction to such grief. And having another kid does not fix that grief, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just read it was discovered because his wife got sus cos his story on why she shouldn’t come to the hub didn’t check out - so she logged into his iCloud and found out like that...
And apparently Rohan is spending all his time with the trainer like they’re dating.

Can you imagine doing this in any other profession? It’d be a double sacking.

So I just read it was discovered because his wife got sus cos his story on why she shouldn’t come to the hub didn’t check out - so she logged into his iCloud and found out like that...
And apparently Rohan is spending all his time with the trainer like they’re dating.

Can you imagine doing this in any other profession? It’d be a double sacking.

Is it being reported in a media outlet?

7abae7f18e066c247fbf6af6ff2b5775

Does this look like the kind of person who would put dog sh*t in someone's locker?
Why wasn't Springer older and in a Plugger Lockett team back in the day? "The guy over there, Springer. He's a real lump. Pick on him. Crap in his locker. He's a real cry baby."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back