Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
I almost choked on my dinner last night watching that oxygen thief Robert Walls make excuses for everyone else which werent good enough for Fremantle. The same excuses which werent good enough for Mark Harvey...

1) "He inherited a old list" - Ross Lyon did no such thing. He created the old list Gardiner, King, Schneider, Resigning Gehirg, Dempster. I think its fair to say Ross Lyon was the creator of that old list. I think its also fair to say Tarrant Solomon Bradley are much greater successes then the above 5 who have been plain old useless for St Kilda

2) St Kildas injury list is hurting them - Say what. Fremantles is much worse then St Kildas and has been all year. Saints have Maguire, Baker, Gehrig out. Freo have Carr Headland Haselby (3 best midfielders) Dodd Hayden and a few mote.

2) Johnnos a champ, its just a error - Say what. Pavlich missed a shot of much less important and both Sheehan and Walls jump on him but when Johnno misses a easier shot of much greater importance its just bad luck. Johnson cost his side the match. Pavlich didnt.

Point. Walls is just an old timer, he would love nothing more then the interstate team skicked out, and the mighty VFL to return, he'll sink the boot in when he gets the smallest chance to.

Just the fact that this is Harvey's first full year with a list he pretty much inherited shows how much of a spanker he really is. He doesnt mention the injuries, he doesnt mention the fact that combined we have lost by 35 points to the top 4 teams as they currently sit on the ladder. He is a waste of space

yeah i'd have to agree with all those points.

that first segment of on the couch was a joke, an abundance of s**t was coming from their mouths.

3) Johnnos a champ, its just a error - Say what. Pavlich missed a shot of much less important and both Sheehan and Walls jump on him but when Johnno misses a easier shot of much greater importance its just bad luck. Johnson cost his side the match. Pavlich didnt.[/quote]

Dispute this. I reckon if Pav kicks that they would have held on. Plus Johnno's got runs on the board in regards to dragging his side over the line in games, Pav hasn't yet proven he is in 'champion' status yet IMO.

Freo deserve to get whacked at the moment so not sure they should be criticised for whacking them.

But the way Walls bumbled and fumbled around the Ross Lyon question from Mike Sheahan made me laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back