Warning: A Guaranteed broken nose on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Scottish habitational surname, from a place called Wedale, in the Scottish Borders. This placename could derive from Old English wedd (“pledge, security”) + dæl ...

It's thought to have come from the Gaelic word “cam sron” which means “crooked nose” or “cam abhainn” which means “crooked river.” A Scottish person with the name Cameron might trace their roots back to Cameron, an area in Lennox, an area in Fife, or an area near Edinburgh.11 July 2021

The name probably derives from the Middle English 'hous', from Old English 'hus' meaning a house and thwaite - "a piece of land or land cleared of woods and converted to tillage".[2]

A soft east coaster.
My forebears,the Carruthers come from the much more manly western coast of the borders.

A soft east coaster.
My forebears,the Carruthers come from the much more manly western coast of the borders.
west wing money GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scottish habitational surname, from a place called Wedale, in the Scottish Borders. This placename could derive from Old English wedd (“pledge, security”) + dæl ...

It's thought to have come from the Gaelic word “cam sron” which means “crooked nose” or “cam abhainn” which means “crooked river.” A Scottish person with the name Cameron might trace their roots back to Cameron, an area in Lennox, an area in Fife, or an area near Edinburgh.11 July 2021

The name probably derives from the Middle English 'hous', from Old English 'hus' meaning a house and thwaite - "a piece of land or land cleared of woods and converted to tillage".[2]
Weddle: derived from widdle - as in "Hey hon! The cat's widdled in the cheese again."
Cameron: portmanteau of camera and on, as in "there's a cameron my phone that has 48 megapixels"
Hustwaite: the act of sitting in a bar waiting to be hustled out of your bag of crushed ibuprofen.

If nothing else happens ñext year apart from 23 Essendon players walking off the ground with broken noses in Round 1 courtesy of these 3 guys then 2023 will be complete.
Moore: From Middle English mor meaning "open land" or "bog" and given to persons dwelling near a mooror heath.

Scum: a layer of dirt or froth on the surface of a liquid.
"green scum found on stagnant pools"

:.

I pledge that all members of the scum will have crooked noses on the tilled land known as the MCG on the 19th day of the third month

Remove this Banner Ad

Back