Play Nice Was that Gaffs last game for WC?

Remove this Banner Ad

If gaff is a real man he will stay on in perth and face up to what he's done for years to come. We will be sure to remind him of his sucker punch at every given opportunity whether it be at the game or on the streets. I doubt we will have the chance though. He will run back east like the coward he is.
Think l've heard this somewhere else before...wouldn't happen to be Adam of Bertram

Reckon the afl might want to take this message onboard too.
How many genuine punches are there in games?

The majority of stuff you see in games is open handed stuff and then maybe the occasional jab.

I have no idea why you and others are trying to blame the AFL for Gaff deciding to wind up towards Brayshaw because Brayshaw was impeding Gaff so he couldn’t get goalside, something part of footy since it began.

There is already no tolerance for punches. Why are some acting like they are tolerated? The punch Gaff threw would have got him in strife wherever it landed. The only sort of punches the AFL has tolerated in recent times have been jumper punches and even they’ve been cracked down recently.

Publicly Brayshaw and Freo say they have moved on but for sure tgey have a deeper hatred for WC as many of us supporter have.
No chance Brayshaw thinks Gaff is a "good bloke" when he is getting his 5 implant changed every 10 or so years for the rest of his life.
Gaff should be paying for the bills the lifetime of dentistry Brayshaw has to receive.
I hope he stays on at WC and cops it in public often.

Publicly Brayshaw and Freo say they have moved on but for sure tgey have a deeper hatred for WC as many of us supporter have.
No chance Brayshaw thinks Gaff is a "good bloke" when he is getting his 5 implant changed every 10 or so years for the rest of his life.
Gaff should be paying for the bills the lifetime of dentistry Brayshaw has to receive.
So many assumptions in this post

How many genuine punches are there in games?

The majority of stuff you see in games is open handed stuff and then maybe the occasional jab.

I have no idea why you and others are trying to blame the AFL for Gaff deciding to wind up towards Brayshaw because Brayshaw was impeding Gaff so he couldn’t get goalside, something part of footy since it began.

There is already no tolerance for punches. Why are some acting like they are tolerated? The punch Gaff threw would have got him in strife wherever it landed. The only sort of punches the AFL has tolerated in recent times have been jumper punches and even they’ve been cracked down recently.
I actually think there are lots of closed fist punches, as well as elbows, it's just that most are to the guts or of insufficient force. This is what the AFL has allowed to fester. Tom Mitchell punched Goldstein in the back of the head and it was deemed 'insufficient force'; that was a cowardly hit as Goldstein was running away and not looking. It's these kinds of acts that the AFL are responsible for stamping out of the game.

None of which explains or exonerates Gaff's much more forceful hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound like the polar opposite to anyone in the Brayshaw family.

I think Fremantle Dockers fans need to remember it's best to be forgiving, move on and be a tad more humble when such incidents occur. Everyone is human and we've all made mistakes. Over the years their players have been in trouble both on the field and off it numerous times.

Dale Kickett incident where he threw about 15 punches at Phil Read in the 2000 Western Derby
Chris Tarrant and Jeff Farmer were in the thick of it getting into fights with people and security at venues.
Michael Johnson getting caught with cocaine and the kebab shop debacle
Harley Bennell and his numerous offences including drug use, getting kicked off a plane for being intoxicated and then getting thrown out of a club by bouncers for disorderly conduct.
Ross Lyon and his sexual harassment case
A freo fan punching a fellow freo fan, a woman, at their home game.

There are many more. Bottom line, no one is perfect.

Why the hell is this still open? The moderators are s**t on this site
Use the "report" option if you are not happy with the quality of the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back