Official Club Stuff WB BigFooty Player Sponsor Charles Sutton tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Macrae's 3 week injury made all the difference in a close race. I for one was cheering for him because he continuously strives for improvement and gives his all in every game. Will be a well deserved winner when he eventually gets his hand on the Charlie. Well done to Lachie who was also a big improver and finished off the season in starring fashion.

Macrae's 3 week injury made all the difference in a close race. I for one was cheering for him because he continuously strives for improvement and gives his all in every game. Will be a well deserved winner when he eventually gets his hand on the Charlie. Well done to Lachie who was also a big improver and finished off the season in starring fashion.
Next year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can someone fill us in on words coz stream is basically mute. Some comparison to Morris by Bevo? Don't hire this company again Dogs- not professional.

That's strange. The sound was pretty clear for me, apart from a few instances where the person coming to the rostrum was about 30cm taller than the MC and it took a few seconds to get the levels adjusted.

Bevo just made a lame joke about Moz winning the Sutton next year after the MC had been gushing about how good our young brigade was looking.

Congratulations to Lachie. A great season.
Well done to all the other award winners as well.

Two special little nods of recognition to Naughton and Croz.
4th in the B&F in his first year is pretty great for Naughton. Would not be surprised to see him win one.
Crozier thoroughly deserving of most courageous as well. Fought through his early season knee injury and had a great season with some genuinely tough moments. That spoil in the last minute against the Tigers was one of the highlights of the season for me.

How good was Bevo’s whack for the MRP after Hunter’s suspension?!!! Not happy with that at all
Lachie's suspension only emphasised how important he is to the team's success. People banging on about his supposed weaknesses should concentrate on his strengths. No Lachie no win.

Can those who attended, tell me if Adams was there last night. Disappointed Dahl didn’t go, even Higgins went to his last one before crossing over to Norf.

I didn’t see him there but that’s not to say he wasn’t either. Collins was there so I’d assume that Adams was also there. As there was approximately 1300 people there last night it was a lot more difficult to see exactly who showed up and who didn’t in comparison to the player sponsors night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can those who attended, tell me if Adams was there last night. Disappointed Dahl didn’t go, even Higgins went to his last one before crossing over to Norf.
And Callan Ward went to his last one before defecting to the waste of space. Methinks Dahl is a bit sooky la la at mo. Just seen a report on both dogs and cats not being happy with Libba and Luke's holiday "snaps". Will post in media thread when I can (might be there already?)

Charles Sutton Medal: Top 10

1. Lachie Hunter – 191 votes
  2. Jack Macrae – 190 votes
  3. Marcus Bontempelli – 154 votes
  4. Aaron Naughton – 120 votes
  5. Josh Dunkley – 110 votes
  6. Caleb Daniel – 110 votes
  7. Jason Johannisen – 109 votes
  8. Hayden Crozier - 98 votes
  9. Toby McLean – 91 votes
  10. Bailey Williams – 86 votes

Charles Sutton Medal: Top 10

1. Lachie Hunter – 191 votes
  2. Jack Macrae – 190 votes
  3. Marcus Bontempelli – 154 votes
  4. Aaron Naughton – 120 votes
  5. Josh Dunkley – 110 votes
  6. Caleb Daniel – 110 votes
  7. Jason Johannisen – 109 votes
  8. Hayden Crozier - 98 votes
  9. Toby McLean – 91 votes
  10. Bailey Williams – 86 votes
A first year fourth, is this a positive or a negative in relation to our talls ?

Toby Mclean only 9th! Gee so underrated.
Should have been top 4, kid is a jet.

Toby Mclean only 9th! Gee so underrated.
Should have been top 4, kid is a jet.
We had him running 2nd in the Ching in the first half of the season but he was less prominent in the back half and he faded to fourth.

But what's his real situation? Is he underrated ... or are we overrating him? Ninth best at the club is still a pretty handy player.

We had him running 2nd in the Ching in the first half of the season but he was less prominent in the back half and he faded to fourth.

But what's his real situation? Is he underrated ... or are we overrating him? Ninth best at the club is still a pretty handy player.

My gut was telling me he lost form after he copped that hit to the shoulder from Robbie Gray, I reckon he carried that for quite a while.
But checking his stats doesn't really show that - without doing detailed analysis his possessions, marks and tackles seem similar pre and post the port game. His ranking points do drop off though so from the same volume he had less impact on the game.

FYI here's the top 10 in the CSM sorted by votes per game. Bailey W the main beneficiary:

10.00 - Macrae
9.10 - Hunter
8.11 - Bontempelli
6.67 - Naughton
6.14 - Williams
5.79 - Dunkley
5.76 - Crozier
5.50 - Daniel
4.95 - Johannisen
4.14 - McLean

Remove this Banner Ad

Back