WBBL09

Remove this Banner Ad

How did the Stars bottle that so badly

They kept the Thunder to a low score, and at 1/45 looked on track for a comfortable win

The Capsey shot resulting in her wicket was unnecessary - she'd taken Kapp for 17 runs in the previous over playing good cricket shots

That's one of my biggest disagrees with cricket is watching players scoring well when playing standard cricket shots, but then when they try to get tricky they get themselves out - know the game situation and when that's just not needed

Nice little twist ends in an anti-climax but Millie looks like a player worth watching with bat and ball.

At the moment they just need to work out where they can hide her in the field - a few midfields today in the 10 overs I watched, gifting the Thunder an extra 6-10 runs, and that seems to have proved costly in the end

Game 33:

Hobart Hurricanes Women (Playing XI): Lizelle Lee(w), Elyse Villani(c), Bryony Smith, Heather Graham, Nicola Carey, Naomi Stalenberg, Ruth Johnston, Molly Strano, Amy Smith, Shabnim Ismail, Maisy Gibson

Sydney Sixers Women (Playing XI): Ellyse Perry(c), Maitlan Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Chloe Tryon, Suzie Bates, Mathilda Carmichael, Kate Pelle(w), Kate Peterson, Linsey Smith, Lauren Cheatle

Hobart Hurricanes Women have won the toss and have opted to field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont think Brown is the answer up the order. Its a huge hole for the Sixers right now.
I've been really disappointed they haven't brought in a replacement player for Healy, they have gone into every game a batter short and have a late order slugger opening the batting.

They are handicapping themselves every game.

I've been really disappointed they haven't brought in a replacement player for Healy, they have gone into every game a batter short and have a late order slugger opening the batting.

They are handicapping themselves every game.

Who is available though? That is probably the issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back