Live Event We’re just too old and too successful to play in a hub - Alastair Clarkson: Blues v Poos @ Optus (Bosk melt watch)

Good title?

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Swimming

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Growing pains, mate. You'll be more consistent once you get a few games into youngsters like Murphy, Simpson, Curnow, Casboult, Jones, Betts etc.
Go * yourself campaigner * you * your campaigner and go * everyone else’s.
* this
Sell Cripps, he’s ******* useless
Sell the farm, sell the ******* whore, sell it and move to Mars

On another note, Calum Moore to kick the sealer and I’m back in the happiness zone and apologise to richo, the campaigner licking campaigner face, with campaigner lips and campaigner eyes, breathing thru campaigner ears, the campaigner.
campaigner off you campaigners!
Dog campaigner it!🖕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Gunston makes Mel Gibson look like a respectable human being and Rhode"s Scholar in comparison.

Actually that is an insult to Mel, his lethal weapon movies, Daddy's Home 2 and Hacksaw Ridge more than make up for his off camera shenanigans and Hawks 3 peat with Cumston.

Not to mention Braveheart, something Carlton have not had since Diesel retired.

Jack Gunston makes Mel Gibson look like a respectable human being and Rhode"s Scholar in comparison.

Actually that is an insult to Mel, his lethal weapon movies, Daddy's Home 2 and Hacksaw Ridge more than make up for his off camera shenanigans and Hawks 3 peat with Cumston.

Not to mention Braveheart, something Carlton have not had since Diesel retired.
terrible insult just beacuse he kicks a goal against your shittuck losers

Sad but even more sadly unexpected.

In other news, it is a good thing for Hawthorn that we no longer have the Wide World of Sports handball competition. I don't think they have a player who can actually handball.

Seems they throw it by preference, even when they have time and space to do something other than chuck it.

amazing comeback win actually, after 5 straight goals odwn in the first quarter, a 60 point turnaround.

What happenned to Carlton, did they think 1 quarter is enough, or have no answers once the speed wore off?

terrible insult just beacuse he kicks a goal against your shittuck losers

It's banter, and yes it is an insult (To Mel Gibson)

Jack Gunston would be selling the Big Issue if he wasn't good at footy (what else would he be good at)

Saddens but doesn't surprise me you Hawks fans cannot take a win with gracious magnanimity.

We are a classier lot at Carlton 👍👍👍

campaigner off carltin, you perennial campaignering losers.
Go * yourselves
I’m not mad, I’m just dead on the inside and out.
I’ll send pics from the Antarctic, my balls will be as big as my campaignering teams.
Hawks are s**t, we are shitter after ******* 2 decades, * yyyyyyyooooooyyyyyyuuuuuu campaigner
I love youse guys, even though I don’t particularly dig you as a companion.

Back