Roast 6 from 17. Despite Momentum We are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY s**t - Warning includes club criticisms

When will Matthew Nicks be sacked?

• Before the end of 2022

• End of 2022

• Middle of 2023

• End of 2023

• Middle of 2024

• End of his contract (2024)

• He will last beyond his current contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Go have a look at todays podcast of campo on 5aa today, very good listen of what changes he would make to the team. I know a lot here didn’t like him as a coach but he talks sense and clearly knows what he’s talking about, many players even danger have said he was one of his most influential coaches in his career.

Go have a look at todays podcast of campo on 5aa today, very good listen of what changes he would make to the team. I know a lot here didn’t like him as a coach but he talks sense and clearly knows what he’s talking about, many players even danger have said he was one of his most influential coaches in his career.
I listened to that and yes some good ideas except for when he said Sloane plays wing.

But it’s easy to propose so many changes, but we know if he was one of the coaches there is no way he would have had the balls to make so many. Just think to how we backed in the oldies when he was a coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No opposite foot…

I keep saying it over and over… You will cost your team games if you can’t kick and handball on both sides of your body.
I agree, but not having a right foot isn’t the issue there.

It’s the inability to kick with his preferred. There’s no reason you can’t hit that target with the left.

I am taking this as sarcasm because he kicked it with his preferred boot.
I agree, but not having a right foot isn’t the issue there.

It’s the inability to kick with his preferred. There’s no reason you can’t hit that target with the left.

He messed up the kick because he was off balance, he was off balance because he was trying to get back onto his left when he should’ve been on his right.

Nah he’s just s**t at kicking.

Dawson would also yes his left for that and would hit that with his eyes shut.

That’s fine but it’s still not something that should be advocated.

The time — even if it’s just a split second — that it takes to straighten up back on your preferred foot will cost you eventually, maybe not every time, but eventually you will be found out.

Last edited:
Are we s**t? With Lairds injury fast forward to the potential midfield battle next week:

Dawson, Crouch, Sloane
V
Butters, Rozee, JHF

What do you think? Cheerleaders opinions welcome
NHUPbV8zPPoCYhQv7TzeVXNv9d4=.gif

Back