Analysis We Were Port Adelaide - Facts, Statistics, and Quotes

Remove this Banner Ad

someone put the latest infographic thing on Reddit - big mistake. the AFL Reddit is entirely made up of dumbasses who don't give a s**t about Port Adelaide, therefore, their input is only detrimental. their highest upvoted replies are vanilla AFL fan garbage:

19fAJsr.png

they're like textbook replies from robots
I have been on their shoes. They have no clue on what's going on.

I think KT is a huge part of the problem.
He wasn’t at the beginning ... but he has become so thanks no thanks to the wear and tear of Carborundum Koch and his eunuchs and Ken No Ken, and especially due to the character and culture differential that instantly put Koch and Ken on opposing banks of the river like the antitheses of Running Bear and Little White Dove.

He wasn’t at the beginning ... but he has become so thanks no thanks to the wear and tear of Carborundum Koch and his eunuchs and Ken No Ken, and especially due to the character and culture differential that instantly put Koch and Ken on opposing banks of the river like the antitheses of Running Bear and Little White Dove.

Didn't Running Bear and Little White Dove both drown moments after their hands touched? :'(

Didn't Running Bear and Little White Dove both drown moments after their hands touched? :'(
... and their lips met ... the raging river pulled them down ...

I did say ‘antitheses’.

Just returned home after an evening of selling at the Ebenezer Night Market to find the following post had taken off. It has reached 12,000 people, had 5,000 engagements, been shared over 30 times, and offended countless TrUe BeLiEvErS, who have littered my inbox with abuse.

If anyone would like to help restore sense to the comments section, be my guest, but please engage with others (as unbearable as some may be) respectfully.

Last edited:
Just returned home from an evening selling at the Ebenezer Night Market to find the following post had taken off. It has reached 12,000 people, had 5,000 engagements, been shared over 30 times, and offended countless TrUe BeLiEvErS, who have littered my inbox with abuse.

If anyone would like to help restore sense to the comments section, be my guest.

Honestly, how warped would the Facebook mouthbreathers have to be to have a go at you over this?

Like, the whole point of this post is 'Port Adelaide is an all-time great club and that Koch should treat it as such'. So what responses are you even getting? "If you don't agree with our infallible Chairman when he says that we're a minnow a step or two above Goody Saints then you're nOt A rEaL sUpPoRtEr"? Koch is the one talking down the club, not you! If you want to have a go at anyone for being nOt A rEaL sUpPoRtEr, have a go at him!

So what responses are you even getting? "If you don't agree with our infallible Chairman when he says that we're a minnow a step or two above Goody Saints then you're nOt A rEaL sUpPoRtEr"?

Most of the messages I receive are along the lines of 'you're this or that' with 'go and do this or that to yourself' thrown in. The usual go-to lines of morons, basically.

My favourite messages are those which accuse me of being a Crows supporter, or suggest I start supporting the Crows, because I want Port Adelaide to be successful.

Logic and True Believerism clearly don't mix.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the messages I receive are along the lines of 'you're this or that' with 'go and do this or that to yourself' thrown in.

My favourites messages are the ones which accuse me of being a Crows supporter, or suggest I start supporting the Crows, because I want Port Adelaide to be successful.

Dazalenkoism

Honestly, how warped would the Facebook mouthbreathers have to be to have a go at you over this?

Like, the whole point of this post is 'Port Adelaide is an all-time great club and that Koch should treat it as such'. So what responses are you even getting? "If you don't agree with our infallible Chairman when he says that we're a minnow a step or two above Goody Saints then you're nOt A rEaL sUpPoRtEr"? Koch is the one talking down the club, not you! If you want to have a go at anyone for being nOt A rEaL sUpPoRtEr, have a go at him!
I don’t think it’s because you’re not a real supporter. I think it’s because the season hasn’t started and already the same people have started with the same old bullshizen. At least wait until game one to bag the coach, the CEO and the chairman.

I don’t think it’s because you’re not a real supporter. I think it’s because the season hasn’t started and already the same people have started with the same old bullshizen. At least wait until game one to bag the coach, the CEO and the chairman.

Wow, it's almost like the past decade never happened.

But the Chairman is the one talking down the club, not Alyx. If you want to accuse anyone of not being a true believer in the PAFC, start with Koch.

Most of the messages I receive are along the lines of 'you're this or that' with 'go and do this or that to yourself' thrown in. The usual go-to lines of morons, basically.

My favourite messages are those which accuse me of being a Crows supporter, or suggest I start supporting the Crows, because I want Port Adelaide to be successful.

Oh! I see it now...

If you want to support a great club, become a Richmond barracker! We are a little club from Alberton. Stop complaining! We don't win premierships!

:think: Right...

Last edited:

Go support the Crows, ya precious little thing. And take Machoo with ya.

As Ports #1 big footy tRuE BeLiEVeR, can you tell us what's wrong or factually incorrect about Alyx' posts above?
Telling a supporter who demands success over mediocrity to go and support the Crows is about the stupidest thing I have heard

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Telling a supporter who demands success over mediocrity to go and support the Crows is about the stupidest thing I have heard

Take a close look at the post that I replied to.
And another thing... we're all after success! All this carry on about "mediocrity" is rubbish. Everyone at the club is striving for success and working hard to reach the ultimate goal.

And another thing... we're all after success! All this carry on about "mediocrity" is rubbish. Everyone at the club is striving for success and working hard to reach the ultimate goal.

Workery hardery for longery to get the pecuniary for the dishlickery

How can you define Ken's results as anything but mediocrity?

And if Ken's results are mediocre how can the board be accused of doing anything but accepting mediocrity?

3r0km8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back