Weak dog

Remove this Banner Ad

DOGS SHOWED SOME FIGHT
LMFAO, that line is ok to be used when playing quality opposition, but really against melbourne YOU showed fight??

3vLD9Xj.gif

Stupid....but the umpire on the spot obviously didn't think much of it. Hopefully it's graded insufficient force.

I guess he didnt like his portrayal in "Meet the Chickens"

Like I tried to explain to you flogs, losing is just getting us a better draft pick.

2 minutes
Just had a quick browse through his post history. 90% of his posts are on the bay (majority North related). 10% is split between super coach and punting board. He has zero on the doggies board, and zero on any dogs' games game day threads. Definitely an alias.

Just had a quick browse through his post history. 90% of his posts are on the bay (majority North related). 10% is split between super coach and punting board. He has zero on the doggies board, and zero on any dogs' games game day threads. Definitely an alias.

I will discuss the dogs when Norf are dead. You don't understand how much I hate norfs.

I will discuss the dogs when Norf are dead. You don't understand how much I hate norfs.

Why the hate Atley, enlighten us please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid....but the umpire on the spot obviously didn't think much of it.

****ing stupid, deserves to go for stupidity.

Your tears make my day. Keep up the rage, hopefully you will develop high blood pressure issues over this. Now that would be funny.

I don't post on the Geelong board. Doesn't make me an alias, it just means I don't enjoy the circle jerk.

Atley please explain why you have so much offended - did the King roger your sister or your mother....

Remembering Carey both are likely.
I would list which women is Australia he has slept with but its a much smaller list of who he hasn't slept with (and Gillard isn't on that one......).

Remembering Carey both are likely.
I would list which women is Australia he has slept with but its a much smaller list of who he hasn't slept with (and Gillard isn't on that one......).
At least he had some quality control:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back