-Rich Crunkilton vs. Donald Cerrone
-Tim McKenzie vs. Jeremy Lang
-Alex Serdyukov vs. Luis Sapo
-Charlie Valencia vs. Dominick Cruz

Main card airs live on Versus

The line is out on this one:

Urijah Faber 1.452
Jens Pulver 3.010

Jens is very good odds here. I really like Faber, and I think he wins, but I thought the odds would be a bit closer. Pulver can strike, is solid enough on the matt and Faber isnt absolutely amazing at anything, but very good all round. He likes to setup takedowns with quick striking, but I dont think he will want to mix it too much on the feet with Jens.

Gonna play Jens and Mundine multi, paying $3.50. Im expecting the line to move with Jens coming in a little, then if I can get Faber at $1.70 or better I will hedge. Cant see it staying like this.

If it really goes bad and Mundine loses, well the fits of laughter will compensate for the lost cash!

The 3 main fights, Curran v Brown and Torres v Maeda are all very good matchups which the betting will be interesting.

Man, this is a good WEC card!

I've been looking for some Uriah on youtube and it's pretty thin, anyone know where I can find some of his fights online?

the whole faber-curran fight is up on dailymotion.com.

I search there before youtube as so many fights get taken down from there. If you just search google, you can get Pulvers last couple as well on different sites.

yep, very very good night of fights.

Dunno why the UFC dont brand the WEC as UFC of somesort, and intergrate the big lower weight fights into to the big shows.

A bit like WWE, have various cable shows, ie Spike, Versus etc, then combine any matchups in big PPV events.

Having something like Torres v Maeda on a UFC PPV would be awesome for the sport.

A bit like boxing, the smaller weights nearly always have much, much better fights, but they never get the exposure and hype they deserve, bar a select few or you live in Mexico.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back