MMA-UFC UFC 296 - Sunday 17th December, 10:00AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly. The dick sucking of Edwards right now is insane by the commentators. Acting like it's a masterclass

I mean, it is. Edwards has beat him up, took him down, and nearly landed a sub - all without getting out of 2nd gear.

I mean, it is. Edwards has beat him up, took him down, and nearly landed a sub - all without getting out of 2nd gear.
Colby's won the last 2 rounds. Only reason Edwards is gonna win is because Colby started slow as *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's a bad look? Winning 4 rounds and getting no damage on your back for 2 minutes? Shut up Joe
Colby won the last 2 rounds. 48-47
Let's be real that's a horrific title fight by both.
Colby didn't even fight early and then once he got confidence he was beating Leon

Colby is a world class fighter, but he's nothing more than a glorified gatekeeper. Just not well rounded enough or smart enough to genuinely challenge the champions.

The Belal matchup isn't slightly interesting DC. We saw that leon completely outclass him already . Can't see that changing but unfortunately he has to be next
For 1 round?

I can't stand Belal but the fight went 1 round

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Colby is a world class fighter, but he's nothing more than a glorified gatekeeper. Just not well rounded enough or smart enough to genuinely challenge the champions.
I mean.. he did genuinely challenge Usman lol he had him rocked at one point

Colby's won the last 2 rounds. Only reason Edwards is gonna win is because Colby started slow as *
He copped a few hard hits early and that made him too tentative imo

Plus Colby only got the last round because Edwards was trying to be too assertive by grappling with him

He copped a few hard hits early and that made him too tentative imo

Plus Colby only got the last round because Edwards was trying to be too assertive by grappling with him

Trust me mate I'm not saying Colby won or looked good. He looked terrible, but that fight does not make Leon look good.

I mean.. he did genuinely challenge Usman lol he had him rocked at one point

He had a good effort there, but that was his peak IMO. Ain't getting back to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back