Boxing Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou | October 28, 2023 (4am Sunday AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best case scenario a draw. Francis likely won 3 rounds, 4 at a stretch. Francis landed most of the good shots of the fight and did more damage, but Fury kept landing jab so you have to count the scoring shots.

Islam vs Volk again. Fury won the sporting contest, Francis won the fight.

Best case scenario a draw. Francis likely won 3 rounds, 4 at a stretch. Francis landed most of the good shots of the fight and did more damage, but Fury kept landing jab so you have to count the scoring shots.

The commentators (who were atrocious) barely mentioned it, in fact they missed most of the punches that landed from either fighter.

Filthy casuals wouldn't have known Fury was outboxing Francis because the commentators didn't tell them and they couldn't figure it out for themselves.

Fury won.
Ngannou won 3 rounds one of them a 10-8.

Ngannou was impressive, credit where it’s due but I think it was more a case of Fury being so sloppy. He didn’t look interested at all.
Yeah I'm not a Ngannou fan so maybe I was biased although I did have money on him to win by KO inside 5, but that's the worst Tyson fury I've ever seen and I don't think it was all because of Ngannou

Yeah I'm not a Ngannou fan so maybe I was biased although I did have money on him to win by KO inside 5, but that's the worst Tyson fury I've ever seen and I don't think it was all because of Ngannou
I put it down to weight, first time in years he hasn't had a massive weight advantage.

I put it down to weight, first time in years he hasn't had a massive weight advantage.
I'll have to digest it more but I don't think it's that simple. His movement was s**t, he couldn't set up a combination and catch Francis which even stipe did in the loss. I dunno that wasn't Tyson Fury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back