MMA-UFC UFC 286 - Edwards vs Usman 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Scoring in this could be all over the shop.. could have been 2-0 Leon or 1-1 going into the 3rd and then the 3rd could easily have been a 9-9 or 10-8.

Id like to see it more tbh. So many fouls and blatant cheating as they know they can get away with it. Fence grabs especially, groin shots are unlucky i can see warnings, fence grabs need punishment

Thats why I think its a horrible decision because it happens all the time and nothing is done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do it more. Doesnt mean its a bad decision when they finally do their job as refs...
Leon put his hand there...signalling to everyone, esp. the ref....watch my hand......watch my hand....now I grab

what excuse has he got ? it wasn't like his hand was on the ground and it was some natural/accidental action when standing up

Watching it you'd think Edwards is up well but scorecards will be all over the place here.

This will be a split decision.

Edwards 1/2/4 were 10-9, and round 3 was 10-8 with the point deduction. Usman needs a finish IMO.

10-9 Leon
10-9 Usman
10-8 Usman
10-9 Leon
10-9 Leon

imo should be the most common scorecard so may see a draw?

scorecards will be all over the shop though, split decision chances are high.

I gave Usman 2 so I think it might be a draw here, though the crowd could influence the judges for Edwards. What a great fight, def the two best WWs in the UFC

Great fight. I'll need to watch it again but don't think he did enough for round 2.

MMA-UFC UFC 286 - Edwards vs Usman 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back