MMA-UFC UFC 286 - Edwards vs Usman 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Scoring in this could be all over the shop.. could have been 2-0 Leon or 1-1 going into the 3rd and then the 3rd could easily have been a 9-9 or 10-8.

Id like to see it more tbh. So many fouls and blatant cheating as they know they can get away with it. Fence grabs especially, groin shots are unlucky i can see warnings, fence grabs need punishment

Thats why I think its a horrible decision because it happens all the time and nothing is done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usman for someone that can get a takedown so well he is honestly useless when he gets them to the ground

Watching it you'd think Edwards is up well but scorecards will be all over the place here.

This will be a split decision.

So do it more. Doesnt mean its a bad decision when they finally do their job as refs...
Leon put his hand there...signalling to everyone, esp. the ref....watch my hand......watch my hand....now I grab

what excuse has he got ? it wasn't like his hand was on the ground and it was some natural/accidental action when standing up

Watching it you'd think Edwards is up well but scorecards will be all over the place here.

This will be a split decision.

Edwards 1/2/4 were 10-9, and round 3 was 10-8 with the point deduction. Usman needs a finish IMO.

10-9 Leon
10-9 Usman
10-8 Usman
10-9 Leon
10-9 Leon

imo should be the most common scorecard so may see a draw?

scorecards will be all over the shop though, split decision chances are high.

I gave Usman 2 so I think it might be a draw here, though the crowd could influence the judges for Edwards. What a great fight, def the two best WWs in the UFC

Great fight. I'll need to watch it again but don't think he did enough for round 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back