RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Not a good card by any means, but with three big fights I thought they would be some discussion by now!

1660910157084.png

I think all three underdogs have a better chance than most are giving them - obviously especially Aldo. Usman has a clear path to victory; I highly doubt Edward's defensive wrestling has improved enough, even in all the years since their first encounter. The question will be how much Usman has fallen in love with his striking and just how confident he is. An Usman decision is my bet but no result would really shock me here, including an Edwards win.

Costa vs Rockhold is actually a huge fight imo. Costa seems switched on and ready to show he's still a serious fighter and a contender at MW. Rockhold looks terrific - when does he not - but is giving off hugely uncomfortable vibes. Looks aren't everything of course, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone as physically gifted as Rockhold, who is as socially abysmal. Anyway, if Rockhold's chin can hold up, we're in for a treat here.

Merab is a tricky match for anyone, but surely no one will be shocked if Aldo comes out and wins this impressively? Looking forward to seeing Pedro and Romanov, and that's about it under the big three!

Crazy second round in the Fletcher v Loosa fight.

Jeezus DC just won't shut up. Gets worse with every passing PPV.
Neither do the people who don't like him though, swear I read as much about him and Rogan than the fights sometimes.

Second round was wild, Fletcher literally took a break on the ground and loosa was too ****ed to hurt him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back