MMA-UFC UFC 296 - Sunday 17th December, 10:00AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

He copped a few hard hits early and that made him too tentative imo

Plus Colby only got the last round because Edwards was trying to be too assertive by grappling with him

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Personally think Colby won the fourth. Had Edwards hurt twice, but shot too quickly for sloppy take downs.

Colby won the last 2 rounds. 48-47
Let's be real that's a horrific title fight by both.
Colby didn't even fight early and then once he got confidence he was beating Leon
Let's be real, no one wants to see Edwards fight again that was dog s**t boring. His next PPV probably sells 47 buys

How much did you have on Colby? 🤣

Leon whooped your boy!

Trust me mate I'm not saying Colby won or looked good. He looked terrible, but that fight does not make Leon look good.
that is kind of Leon though.

Get a few rounds under his belt with his technicality and then take no risks and get a decision

that is kind of Leon though.

Get a few rounds under his belt with his technicality and then take no risks and get a decision
I just didn't understand why he didn't throw more when Colby backed up for the first 3 rounds. You know Colby's not gonna hurt you going backwards.
Just a disappointing fight all doing

Nothing I bet on Leon. Still ******* boring lol

Colby should have tried to fight instead of getting casually beat up then lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colby should have tried to fight instead of getting casually beat up then lol
He barely got beat up lol. Leon landed like 2 good punches for the fight and stack of good leg kicks and body kicks.
They could both fight again right now for 5 rounds

I just didn't understand why he didn't throw more when Colby backed up for the first 3 rounds. You know Colby's not gonna hurt you going backwards.
Just a disappointing fight all doing
yeah Leon v Belal is going to do nothing on the PPV

Maybe they will tyry to bore each other to death

He barely got beat up lol. Leon landed like 2 good punches for the fight and stack of good leg kicks and body kicks.
They could both fight again right now for 5 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back