Week 2 of Finals Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol of course Richmond don’t want to play Collingwood!! As pies will win
I don’t particularly care who we play. GWS, unlike Collingwood, have beaten us this year, so from that perspective I’d prefer Collingwood. But then again GWS are a bit inconsistent so if this weeks a good week for them, next week might be a bad one.

Public sales have not even gone on sale. They go on sale Wednesday. Gets your facts right!!!
Lol, didn't they go on sale yesterday at 3:30. Don't worry, i'm sure there will still be plenty of tickets available. Might even be able to pick some up on the night. Wouldn't be expecting long queues or anything either.

Richmond actually think they are the only club that can draw big crowds.. did not hear much from them after a small Melbourne club who has not won a flag in 54 years who were pathetic for 12 years almost extinct drew a bigger crowd then the only big club in the competition in Richmond!! I was at the Melbourne v Geelong game with my brother who is a Melbourne supporter. 60-65,000 were Melbourne fans!! That is what you call a fan base who are probably the most loyal fan base in the competition.

68k this sat lol

And yet Richmond cannot draw over 1.2 million during the home and away season. Collingwood have done this 5 times!!!!

What does this tell you??

Collingwood have 660,000 fans around Australia compared to Richmond 487,000. Collingwood are more popular in social media compared to Richmond.

We keep making top 4 and we’ll continue to get 1.2-1.3 mill. Bit like the pies from 2002-2012 :cool:

Lol of course Richmond don’t want to play Collingwood!! As pies will win

Yeah the Pies recent record against the reigning premier backs this up. Not to mention their record against top 8 sides.

GWS will get he job done on Saturday against a team that got gifted a great H&A draw via the rules that are in place and too advantage of it, but consistently get shown up against quality opposition.

Going to be quite embarrassing for Eddie who is already talking about prelims. Really like what GWS are doing just quietly going about their business while the Pies are getting ahead of themselves. I forgot Ed was sticking up for all sides....very passionate about Hawks, Dees and Giants to the point he goes red in the face.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last years preliminary final would of had 20,000 neutrals mate. In the afl members Richmond have 5,000 and in the mcc have 8,000! Out of the 94,000 last year the break down would of been 72,000 Richmond (56 k in ga, 5,000 in afl members and 8,000 in mcc members stand)2,000 gws and 20,000 neutrals. People do not realise how many neutrals turn up in the afl and mcc members (except for Melbourne who can fill 90% of the mcc members stand by them selfs while Essendon and Collingwood can only half full the stand)!
Drug abuse is strong in this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I wish I barracked for a minnow club like Collingwood. So easy to get tickets to their finals. I actually rocked up just before the bounce and got a ticket at the gate for their last final in Melbourne against Port and had my choice of seats on level 4. Looks like it will be the same this week against GWS. Richmond finals are always sold out within a day or 2.

Sometimes I wish I barracked for a minnow club like Collingwood. So easy to get tickets to their finals. I actually rocked up just before the bounce and got a ticket at the gate for their last final in Melbourne against Port and had my choice of seats on level 4. Looks like it will be the same this week against GWS. Richmond finals are always sold out within a day or 2.
Well done mate. Thanks for the insightful observation. Want an award to go with it?

I know right , we re victims of our own success

Remove this Banner Ad

Back