Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to add a somewhat contrary viewpoint here, but as someone who has supported Robinson's recruitment from the getgo I just wish he would STFU with all his twitter this and that.

Looking at the none too rare incidents of other high profile football persons who manage to get themselves into totally unnecessary crap through inappropriate postings I must admit to a sense of impending doom that our lad from Lauderdale will inevitably follow, even though admittedly the stuff of his I've read is to this point totally innocuous.

To repeat what we all know- Robinson got the boot not because of his football prowess but his off-field stuff-ups. One foot out of line and I guarantee that there will be many on this very board who will be happily posting: "told you so".

Just shuddup.

Are you referring to the use of profanity on Instagram Tassie4ever? If so I wouldn't worry - many footy players, including our own, are often a bit brash, and I suspect that they are given a bit more leeway on Insta than they would be afforded on, say, Twitter. Instagram seems to be the platform that they speak to each other a bit more informally, whereas Twitter is their more 'public' facing account.

Nothing to worry about.

If he's gonna swear on the internet like an idiot then I say * him off back to where he ******* Carlton.

He primarily uses social media to reach out to fans?

Just had a squiz at his twitter.. looks like he's using it to announce his budding romance with James Aish. And there's a million retweets about the Lions. He's bloody excited to be up there just leave the poor bastard alone and lighten up.

He primarily uses social media to reach out to fans?

Just had a squiz at his twitter.. looks like he's using it to announce his budding romance with James Aish. And there's a million retweets about the Lions. He's bloody excited to be up there just leave the poor bastard alone and lighten up.

Zactly.

Last edited:
Tassie of House Tasgarian is a man of few scruples, says I.

Warden of the Southern Isles, Devourer of Scallop Pies, Proclaimer of Contrary Opinions and Scourge of children who kick the back of seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does regularly, with almost every 'hello'. :D
mh11.jpg

To take a slightly serious note, I was someone who didn't want the club to sign Mitch. But I also said at the time that, if the club signed him, I'd barrack for him just as hard as any other Lions player.

The bloke clearly wants to be here. He wants to play for our club. He's going out of his way to engage with supporters. And it appears he's well liked by the playing group already.

Without seeing how he goes on the footy field, he can't do much more to impress.

Keep it up and I'll arrange for you all to become exhibits in MONA.

I thought that poo generating machine at MONA reminded me of a Bigfooty poster or two...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back