Universal Love Welcome Mitch Robinson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Favorite freind foiled folicled Fred from frocking. *!
python1.jpg

And now for something completely different... back to the welcoming of Mitch Robinson.

Ran into Mitch at garden city today. Probably one of the nicest footy players Ive met. Said he's absolutely loving it up here but the sun hitting you in the face at 5am has taken some getting used to. Said he's loving the boys as well and they've all been really welcoming. Told him I was stoked he was up here and the mrs said she reckons he looked genuinely happy at that. One of the few footy players I've met who took genuine interest in a fan. Seems like he's a good bloke!

Robbo will be a great pick up for you guys. Capable of 30+ disposal games and can kick multiple goals. Most importantly he'll bleed for your club. I think teams will start to fear Brisbane in 1-2 years with that midfield.
EFA

Ran into Mitch at garden city today. Probably one of the nicest footy players Ive met. Said he's absolutely loving it up here but the sun hitting you in the face at 5am has taken some getting used to.
Only Mitch would be unable to figure out how to use curtains...

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily.

It could be that his curtains are just worn out due to the fading effects of the extra hour of sunlight up here.

...and don't you worry about that.
I call bull-tish!

You guys don't even save any sunshine, so where the dickens do you find that extra hour of sunshine to fade said curtains?

...please explain!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back