• 2.6 rebound 50s
  • 0.9 frees for
  • 0.6 frees against
  • 104.29 DT points

VTO8hGv.png

6JhsLIJ.png

Last edited:

Still so salty with 2nds flair

Another ripper bloke picked up by your club, lets hope Mz and Depig can get it to rub off on some of you lot...

Not salty at all. He's been drafted as a rookie. Rookies play seconds. And from what I understand, that's what he's been brought in to do - a job for our seconds. No shame in that.

Loving all the hate that freo supporters keep churning about us. They are such a scourge and keep showing how pathetic they can be. At least they have cam (miracle cure for depression inbound) McCarthy so we won't have to deal with them too much more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem salty freo Leo
Actually I'm very happy that 4 of the Freo boys have been given second opportunities, it speaks in volumes the difference that the GWS board has been compared to Gold Coast and Carlton.
BTW - If you don't like what we write on our own board - don't come over.
Came over to wish the ex-Freo lads some good luck but was faced with this nonsense, very different to how they are received on other boards.
DW though, I won't be back very soon

Actually I'm very happy that 4 of the Freo boys have been given second opportunities, it speaks in volumes the difference that the GWS board has been compared to Gold Coast and Carlton.

Came over to wish the ex-Freo lads some good luck but was faced with this nonsense, very different to how they are received on other boards.

I 2nd that mate. Only wishing them well

Great pick up for a rookie.Still only 30 and played 22 games in 2013 for a grand finallist.Have more faith in him to play a role if we get a few injuries than Barrett.Barrett couldn't crack a game for a team that finished fourth.The reason he didn't make it is he simply wasn't good enough to get a game for us.Give Mzungu a chance.

nil, zero, zip, must be there to enhance the development of the NEAFL guys
I daresay his character and the multicultural demographic of Western Sydney (please correct me if I'm wrong there!) may have something to do with it - he'll do some great work in the wider community as well.

Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back