Toast Welcome to the suns, Bodhi Uwland

Remove this Banner Ad

Have actual recruiters said this?
Or do you mean knightnare? He was the only guy from big footy or traditional media rating uwland in the top 50-60
Its been a while, knightmare was big on him, all the info does merge into one over time.

From memory Knightmare praised his power getting away from stoppages, likened him to Dangerfield (in style, don't think he was saying he would be that good).

So little info though, fingers crossed he gets a good run this year and we can all see.

I remember him playing well as a vfl top up player.. excited for what he can do this year
Yeah he did quite well in some of the games.
Looked particularly strong and robust for a youngster. Similar level as the younger AFL listed guys rather than an academy kid.
Took a few nice intercept marks as well. Seems pretty powerful - I guess where the Dangerfield-like comparisons have come from.

Yeah he did quite well in some of the games.
Looked particularly strong and robust for a youngster. Similar level as the younger AFL listed guys rather than an academy kid.
Took a few nice intercept marks as well. Seems pretty powerful - I guess where the Dangerfield-like comparisons have come from.
Stood out to me as the best prospect from his years at the Academy and those few VFL games he played. Could be anything if he gets a run .. and has younger brothers Zeke and Jarrah bubbling around in the current Academy Squad.

First real look at Uwland today. With the exception of one missed mark that he really should have taken, I thought he was decent. Don't think he was good enough to warrant a round 1 debut but I think he'll be in the mix after a few solid VFL performances this year.

Here is Uwland back in his Broady days for those who get a bit nostalgic with these things:

gnIllO0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back