List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Alex Witherden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
What an introduction, capacity crowd vs the Pies...I think he got more crowd praise than the PM, not bad for a first gamer!
But as many have said, it's pleasing to see a newbie fit right in from the get-go and for the most part deliver solid service!
As Simmo said "he's got a footy brain", was apparent compared to some of the new-starters we've had previously.

MeltMan

With The Power To MELT!
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully we never have to say the line:
With or without witherden. Sounds like the start of a tongue twister.

mick06

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United; San D uh LA Chargers
What an introduction, capacity crowd vs the Pies...I think he got more crowd praise than the PM, not bad for a first gamer!
But as many have said, it's pleasing to see a newbie fit right in from the get-go and for the most part deliver solid service!
As Simmo said "he's got a footy brain", was apparent compared to some of the new-starters we've had previously.
To be fair the deuce I dropped at halftime from the dodgy pie and hot dog combo received more praise from the one guy who followed me, got more crowd praise than the PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
We complain about our media team not making enough content for fans and now we complain when they do it. As they say damned if I do and Damned if I don’t.

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Alex could be the biggest turn over merchant i have ever seen in AFL.

though Duggan is pretty high on the list too. Sucks that we have so may players who s**t the bed at the drop of the hat

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Would have been handy in the mid 2010s under Simmo but doesn’t really have a place in the modern game.

Attacking defender who isn’t attacking and can’t defend. Apparently is a good dude but he’s just a lost clogger really. Might work playing in a strong side - he should ask for another trade.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
With the loss of Shep and Bunga our small/mid defenders department is seriously mediocre. Cole can be decent times but also putrid as well. Hunts the best of the lot as he can attack and defend but at 29 the clock is ticking with him. Hough the only green shoot coming through through. Dare I say we now need to start looking at well rounded small/mid defenders via the draft of trade/free agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back