List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Bailey Williams (Pick 35)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like, stays involved after he taps or disposes of the ball, great mark, ruckwork looks good, good hands, kicking ok
and he has a bit of ginge aggression in him. Looks like a solid pick for a team that values ruckmen.

Scott has left the club. Time to move on.

It's like when you brake up with a chick, you always rebound with a totally opposite chick.

My daughters bf plays footy for the Eastern League and all these guys travel in the same circles and know eachother. Hes a gun and I have no doubt our great club will grow him into a superstar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he carves it for our 2nds in 2019, then a she gets stronger really becomes that dangerous target up forward when resting from rucking duties

Excited for this kid.
Actually a very good prospect who kind of slipped out of peoples attention because of Lukosious and the King boys.

A lot to work with. Good below the knees, finds space, versatile, very athletic, tackles/follows up, strong mark, gets into good attacking positions, very competent tap ruck, nice footskills only major issue is goal kicking accuracy.

Actually frothing at this pick. Think this'll be the one we'll look back at in 10 years and wonder how he slipped through to us in the 30s.
Yep.

I often look at some talls and say, this is a project pickup. If this kid works hard and keeps his aggressive streak, it isn't just potential. Him sliding is clubs being impatient with rucks and wary of talls. Again, if he works hard, it will be a huge mistake passing him over.

Like the cut of his jib, if not his hair...

I would already prefer him coming into the side through injuries than big Frase (who I am not meaning to bag but surely next year is his last year...maybe...you would think...possibly)

I really like this pick. Williams along with XO’H, Valente and Taylor were the first lot of players I really liked for our picks so happy to have got one... even though we could have had 3 :'(

Hopefully he gets the 29.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back