Mod. Notice Welcome Truetiger as Richmond mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Truetiger is now a mod of this board.
Hopefully everyone will treat them with same outright disrespect as you treat me, ND and Muddie. (nah, seriously, be nice)
Welcome to the jungle.
Posted at 10.18, can't you campaigners get anything right.

Truetiger is now a mod of this board.
Hopefully everyone will treat them with same outright disrespect as you treat me, ND and Muddie. (nah, seriously, be nice)
Welcome to the jungle.
I am as true as they come, I promise that :)

Well, then, seeing as nobody has issued the traditional welcome greeting...

key-of-awesome-who-the-hell-are-you.gif

legacies-hope-mikaelson.gif

I don't think spec mods can ban. But they can pass it onto me and can absolutely do it.

So...uh...that 'report' button means that we're all Spec* Mods? o_O:eek:;)

crying-interview-crying-kid.gif

* Groupie_ is a Custom Mod, obviously...

I am as true as they come, I promise that :)
How did you qualify? I see you joined in 2004 and have 11k posts :think: I started playing World of Warcraft in 2004 and have racked up more hours than your posts :'( I think the selection process needs investigating unless, of course, Gill runs this place which would automatically bypass it lol.
Anyway good luck you will need it :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you qualify? I see you joined in 2004 and have 11k posts :think: I started playing World of Warcraft in 2004 and have racked up more hours than your posts :'( I think the selection process needs investigating unless, of course, Gill runs this place which would automatically bypass it lol.
Anyway good luck you will need it :straining:
Still more posts than days since Essendon last won a final.

I know Truetiger outside of big footy (in fact he's the one who brought this site to my attention).

I can confirm at the very least that he loves the game and a die hard Richmond supporter.

spac mods more like it

I know Truetiger outside of big footy (in fact he's the one who brought this site to my attention).

I can confirm at the very least that he loves the game and a die hard Richmond supporter.

No worries, Frank, I've always been a Truetiger afficionado myself, nevertheless, tradition must be upheld. :thumbsu:

spac mods more like it

We have actually made it to the training conference, tug - see how it goes...Groupie_ is still on the floor of the bus, reckons he's 'too munted to be moved.'

images

Free buffet...truth be told I haven't heard a word from the racket of the rest of them chewing.

Using Tiger beanies to smuggle sauced-up buffet goodies IS sacrilege and just wrong on all kinds of levels, right? It's not just me? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back