Win Prizes Werewolf comes to General Discussion - Day Eight - SK wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Day Eight
Pamcake1 (villager) lynched by the village

Hannibal Lecter Killer GIF

Serial Killer wins

Congratulations Cubs2Lions

Haha great game all, unearthed some talent that's for sure. Hopefully some of you stick around for more games.

Very entertaining too, with several posters putting their own personal touch on how they played the game.

Well done Cubs for the dub!

Thanks to Gralin and Wosh for teeing it up and running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha great game all, unearthed some talent that's for sure. Hopefully some of you stick around for more games.

Very entertaining too, with several posters putting their own personal touch on how they played the game.

Well done Cubs for the dub!

Thanks to Gralin and Wosh for teeing it up and running.
Thanks mate,

Have no idea how I did that so no one please ask for tips and tricks.

I think I might be the smartest dumbass on BigFooty 🤯

What a fun game and what a great effort from so many newbies! The ded pm is great lol.
Don’t worry if you made mistakes, everyone does it and you laugh and move on, players and mods 😂 It’s just a game and no one remembers when you * up…promise.

IMG_9357.gif

Congrats all and thanks Gralin for taking on such a big game with so many new players, and kudos to the way you handled the mess ahahahaha I wish I was in that old pm…if anyone wants to post screenshots now for our amusement I’m sure it’s ok 🤗

What a fun game and what a great effort from so many newbies! The ded pm is great lol.
Don’t worry if you made mistakes, everyone does it and you laugh and move on, players and mods 😂 It’s just a game and no one remembers when you * up…promise.

View attachment 1865389

Congrats all and thanks Gralin for taking on such a big game with so many new players, and kudos to the way you handled the mess ahahahaha I wish I was in that old pm…if anyone wants to post screenshots now for our amusement I’m sure it’s ok 🤗
Couple of highlights for you Wosh
Screenshot_20231203-213709.png
Screenshot_20231203-213723.png

Great games Pammy Bfew Dinosoar and DERO
Huge congrats Cubby
What a stellar win ...and by a newbie.
Brilliant.
😊💖

Hats off to Gralin, what a difficult job and much appreciated. You too Wosh!

Great game everyone and thank-you Gralin and Wosh for controlling the game :thumbsupv1:
All credit goes to Gralin, I only gave a tiny bit of advice but it really was his show and he did it in brilliant and hilarious fashion.

The real stars are all the new players tho, here and in the ded pm they have been amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Get yourselves on this list to be notified when new games start which is generally weekly

myblueroan MarcMaverick Pamcake1 DinoSoar Nothing BFew ⬆️ (You’ll probably get tagged anyway)
Congrats on the win Cubs2Lions haha enjoyed your confusion in the pm 😁

Cheers guys and gals.

Also if you want to be tagged when a new game is starting you can sign up in this thread

Games are run regularly on this board

ah s**t

What more can you say ahahahaha

Good recovery tho and it tested out the switcheroo idea and gave new players a broader look at different roles which was the plan all along, right? 🤗

All credit goes to Gralin, I only gave a tiny bit of advice but it really was his show and he did it in brilliant and hilarious fashion.
I'm sure you made Gralin cake and a strong cup of tea after the umm...

incident that shall not be named. :sneaky:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back