Win Prizes Werewolf comes to General Discussion - Day Eight - SK wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS
white wolf GIF
wolf howling GIF

All credit goes to Gralin, I only gave a tiny bit of advice but it really was his show and he did it in brilliant and hilarious fashion.

The real stars are all the new players tho, here and in the ded pm they have been amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Get yourselves on this list to be notified when new games start which is generally weekly

myblueroan MarcMaverick Pamcake1 DinoSoar Nothing BFew ⬆️ (You’ll probably get tagged anyway)
Congrats on the win Cubs2Lions haha enjoyed your confusion in the pm 😁

Cheers guys and gals.
Thanks Wosh, wonder if I’ll now get my 6 month holiday award away from all the confusion and internal angst.

Thanks also to everyone who played the game and special shout-out goes out to the members of the original wolf gang that helped me so much I was in and pie4life as SK apprentice and helping me through it all like I was in my Ls for the first time.

Good new P4L, looks like I’m on Ps for this game (barely) ;)

Full House Comedy GIF by QuikTrip

I'm sure you made Gralin cake and a strong cup of tea after the umm...

incident that shall not be named. :sneaky:
Nah I just laughed at him and left him to fix his own s**t hehe

Great game to all and Congrats on C2L on the dub.

Also I appear to have regained my corporeal body and is that Zeus?

Gotta check out the barn to see my friends.
Congrats Cubs2Lions !

Great game Gralin , so close for my Wolves!
Thanks guys, appreciate it so much 🍻

Reckon I’ll watch on the sidelines for now on though before it causes me a life crisis ;)

Thanks guys, appreciate it so much 🍻

Reckon I’ll watch on the sidelines for now on though before it causes me a life crisis ;)
You’re hooked, you’ll see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say that but you don’t know how much I stressed over this game these past days.

And now I have the start of my bloody placement tomorrow to worry about :$
I get so immersed it literally takes over my life for a week lol.

I get so immersed it literally takes over my life for a week lol.
Thankfully you two decided to host this game on my free week and not this upcoming one otherwise I would have screwed big-time.

Thankfully you two decided to host this game on my free week and not this upcoming one otherwise I would have screwed big-time.
Gralin hosted it honestly, I was just emergency back up. He did all the work :)

In keeping with commitment of being dead, I prevented myself from posting on other threads in BF. After being resurrected I can post again.
Those poor Melbourne supporters in the club forum are going to be sad when they hear about Bessy dying ;)

cow GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back