west coast 2022, lest we forget

Remove this Banner Ad

We had what? 4 AFL listed players in our WAFL last round. 5 the week before. Lucky to average 6 or 7 all year.

They’ve been basically a ammo side running around in the WAFL this season. We’ve even had weeks where we’ve had to borrow players off the opposing team to get a game happening. Not going to win too many like that.

If we had your level of availability each week Id be disappointed with being a mid table performer - even with our ammo grade top ups!
Actually, we had 3 last weekend.

Imagine stacking your reserves side with AFL players so your irrelevant club finally gets to win a premiership, whilst the blokes who got the side to the grannie in the first place miss out.

No respectable AFL club would do that, would they?...

Imagine stacking your reserves side with AFL players so your irrelevant club finally gets to win a premiership, whilst the blokes who got the side to the grannie in the first place miss out.

No wonder Naughton told them to GAGF in his draft year

Couldve solved their forward line dilemma instead of having nothing but Lobb!

The price you pay for WAFL glory I guess. :$

oh well

We had what? 4 AFL listed players in our WAFL last round. 5 the week before. Lucky to average 6 or 7 all year.

They’ve been basically a ammo side running around in the WAFL this season. We’ve even had weeks where we’ve had to borrow players off the opposing team to get a game happening. Not going to win too many like that.

If we had your level of availability each week Id be disappointed with being a mid table performer - even with our ammo grade top ups!
Violin Player GIF

Imagine stacking your WAFL side with AFL players (11 “AFL” players came in) and being down 50 points at half time and not kicking a goal.

It’s very obvious that WC is neither respectable or AFL standard.

Imagine stacking your WAFL side with AFL players (11 “AFL” players came in) and being down 50 points at half time and not kicking a goal.

It’s very obvious that WC is neither respectable or AFL standard.
Most of those players are about to be de-listed and are playing for their careers.

Would be different if we stacked the side with our senior players to cheat our way to some silverware :$

Most of those players are about to be de-listed and are playing for their careers.

Would be different if we stacked the side with our senior players to cheat our way to some silverware :$

Nah, you's would stuff that up too, ;)

Ahh you plucky little Failmantle posters, I’ve missed all of you over the last 6 years

Interesting Stat:

WC AFLW have equaled the WC reserve team in wins after their first game of the season, they only need one more win to equal their AFL teams number of wins and if they get two more wins they will be the most successful WC team of 2022. The West Coast Daily is going to be full on WC AFLW from this point on.

#SackNizzie

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s this sack Trev tripe you’re peddling? He should be promoted to ultra supreme commander.

Did you see his interview with Ryan Daniel’s? I’m not big on Kane Cornes but he summed up Nizzie pretty much too a tee.

Did you see his interview with Ryan Daniel’s? I’m not big on Kane Cornes but he summed up Nizzie pretty much too a tee.

I just read the article, it’s spot on.

He should stand aside and become Supreme Emperor of WC.

You don’t flush talent like that down the mineral resources’ shitter.

Reckon ol’ Trev has taken longer to wear out a pair of socks than it did for him to achieve Fremantle’s overall level of ‘success’

Reckon ol’ Trev has taken longer to wear out a pair of socks than it did for him to achieve Fremantle’s overall level of ‘success’
He gave up on socks a few years ago as he was so successful, these days he goes barefoot so the fawning coasters can kiss directly the flesh of his feet.

He gave up on socks a few years ago as he was so successful, these days he goes barefoot so the fawning coasters can kiss directly the flesh of his feet.
Give it another 50 years, Belly might get there one day. Actually no, no he won’t.

Give it another 50 years, Belly might get there one day. Actually no, no he won’t.

I hope not, jeez, Old Nizzy is stale as mouldy loaf. The stubborn prick is dragging the whole club down. Listen to Kane Cornes, He is spot on.

I hope not, jeez, Old Nizzy is stale as mouldy loaf. The stubborn prick is dragging the whole club down. Listen to Kane Cornes, He is spot on.

Did you just suggest listening to Kane Cornes? Bwahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back