west coast 2022, lest we forget

Remove this Banner Ad

So you dont agree with what he is saying? :$ Head. In. Sand. Good luck !
Literally no one listens to Kane Cornes unless they feel like laughing at him. Sure as s**t no one takes him seriously.

I hope not, jeez, Old Nizzy is stale as mouldy loaf. The stubborn prick is dragging the whole club down. Listen to Kane Cornes, He is spot on.

you lost me at "Listen to Kane Cornes"

I mean, seriously, do you read the shyte you write? or the Shyte Kane writes? He is the Kyle Sandilands of footy!

When the only bloke jumping up and down and shouting to the masses is Kane Cornes, you really have to wonder.

How could you post this considering the torture done to your team a week before it? Is it Stockholm syndrome?

At least that travesty got you future Freo AA Luke Jackson.
Because * Collingwood, that's why.

He’s a well respected journalist, and one of many that are stating the facts about WC. You’d do well to take heed.
1661850543625.gif

A self respecting journalist would understand we only finished outside of the top 8 for the first time since 2014 last year, and hit the draft as a result. We’re also hitting the draft again this year, with 4 picks in the top 40 to work with. We’ve got our first top 10 pick in a decade this season, so not sure how that’s not taking the rebuild seriously.

A self respecting journalist would also understand that WC has had an unprecedented level of unavailability overall this year and understand that we’ve basically thrown teams together with whatever we could cobble together most weeks.

Lastly, and most importantly, any self respecting journo would understand that there’s not much point in panicking for us, because they know we’re WC, we’ve got the best in the business in ol’ Trev at the helm and we’re just not into long rebuilds like you guys.

Why do 6+ years like Failmantle when you can get it done in 2-3 years? Doesn’t make sense. We always seem to end up with a cup or 2 at the end as well. I think Cornes needs to direct a few rants your way honestly, you never seem to get them right.

Last edited:
Time to take off the rose coloured glasses and look at your list BJ90210

jurassic park deal with it GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1494660

A self respecting journalist would understand we only finished outside of the top 8 for the first time since 2014 last year, and hit the draft as a result. We’re also hitting the draft again this year, with 4 picks in the top 40 to work with. We’ve got our first top 10 pick in a decade this season, so not sure how that’s not taking the rebuild seriously.

A self respecting journalist would also understand that WC has had an unprecedented level of unavailability overall this year and understand that we’ve basically thrown teams together with whatever we could cobble together most weeks.

Lastly, and most importantly, any self respecting journo would understand that there’s not much point in panicking for us, because they know we’re WC, we’ve got the best in the business in ol’ Trev at the helm and we’re just not into long rebuilds like you guys.

Why do 6+ years like Failmantle when you can get it done in 2-3 years? Doesn’t make sense. We always seem to end up with a cup or 2 at the end as well. I think Cornes needs to direct a few rants your way honestly, you never seem to get them right.
So back to finals in 2 years then?

You don’t counter any of his well made arguments either. Interesting.

So back to finals in 2 years then?

You don’t counter any of his well made arguments either. Interesting.
Yeah, why not. Ol’ Trev has never needed any longer, he’s got this gig down pat.

There’s always a price to pay after a period of sustained success, 6 consecutive finals series was a pretty good run. Got a flag and a couple of grand final appearances out of it, which is more than some clubs have achieved in nearly 30 years. Most pundits understand this, which is why noone takes Kane Cornes seriously, and why we take the piss out of anyone who does.

Time to take off the rose coloured glasses and look at your list BJ90210

jurassic park deal with it GIF
We’ve just finished a run of 6 consecutive finals series with this being only our 2nd year out of finals.

You guys are about to play in only your 8th finals series in nearly 30 years, after rolling around in the gutter for the last 6 seasons.

Bit of perspective, please.

We’ve just finished a run of 6 consecutive finals series with this being only our 2nd year out of finals.

You guys are about to play in only your 8th finals series in nearly 30 years, after rolling around in the gutter for the last 6 seasons.

Bit of perspective, please.
You just put up the worse season ever by a WA team out of 62 seasons. You have only just started talking about rebuilding mid year after it was obvious you were terrible, 2 years into not playing finals. But you're not into long rebuilds so I assume you'll just leave the AFL in a couple of years and spoons when you fail to get out of the bottom 4.

My perspective is your entire list is terrible or old and it is glorious.

You just put up the worse season ever by a WA team out of 62 seasons. You have only just started talking about rebuilding mid year after it was obvious you were terrible, 2 years into not playing finals. But you're not into long rebuilds so I assume you'll just leave the AFL in a couple of years and spoons when you fail to get out of the bottom 4.

My perspective is your entire list is terrible or old and it is glorious.
I bet you’re still wiping the egg off your face from the last time you made this prediction.

It’s Nizzie mate, he’s got this. Just like always.

Try not to take Kane Cornes so seriously, no one else does.

Has Nizzie still got his right hand man, Tim Gepp looking over Simmo’s shoulder? Gepp had a history of undermining senior coaches in the name of Nizzie.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Has Nizzie still got his right hand man, Tim Gepp looking over Simmo’s shoulder? Gepp had a history of undermining senior coaches in the name of Nizzie.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Undermining them for the greater good if that’s the case, Nizzy’s got 3 different premiership coaches under his watch. ;)

Undermining them for the greater good if that’s the case, Nizzy’s got 3 different premiership coaches under his watch. ;)

<Groan> Are you still peddling this tripe. You still havnt answered Stronzo's question about the article and what part of it is wrong and why, please discuss?
Or are you again going to ignore the question and shrug it of and bury your pin head in the sand. Wake Up ! :$

<Groan> Are you still peddling this tripe. You still havnt answered Stronzo's question about the article and what part of it is wrong and why, please discuss?
Or are you again going to ignore the question and shrug it of and bury your pin head in the sand. Wake Up ! :$
All been answered quite clearly actually. I’ll give a short summation for all the rockapes out there. We’ve only missed finals this year and last, following a extended period of success and am now investing in the draft, so his perception that we’re not committing to a rebuild is a crock of s**t.

All been answered quite clearly actually. I’ll give a short summation for all the rockapes out there. We’ve only missed finals this year and last, following a extended period of success and am now investing in the draft, so his perception that we’re not committing to a rebuild is a crock of s**t.

Yeh. And the article we are talking about? I have no idea what you are talking about there mate?

Yeh. And the article we are talking about? I have no idea what you are talking about there mate?
Ive already addressed it. We’ve had sweet fa availability most weeks which Cornes fails to acknowledge unsurprisingly so whatever points he’s trying to make regarding the state of the team is wildly overblown. He’s a click bait journo.

Niizzy hurt his feelings a couple of times and he’s got a hard on for us. Only dipshits and Dockers supporters pay him any attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back